Feel sorry for my OH

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
My OH and me normally snuggle up on the couch and watch tele at night once LO is in bed but since ive got my bfp i feel like im suficated if we snuggle, my OH is so understanding but i feel sorry for him. Does anyone else feel like this? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my OH were always cuddly sleepers and now I need my space. I feel bad but get far too warm and just want to lie myself. He's very understanding though x

Im the same, just dont want to be snuggled up. Feel sorry for him and he doesn't understand but im sure he will when i bite his head off lol x

Yes I feel the same too, I feel sick a lot of the time which means that I don't want anyone near me - but I do miss having agood cuddle!!! People tell me that this bit passes, hoping that happens sooner rather than later!!!

Sometimes I really need a big squeeze and other times I could happily put him on the porch to sleep. I'm hot then cold, up then down so I feel sorry for him having to keep up. The other day I told him how much I loved and appreciated him and how lucky I felt then an hour late, depsite him not doing a thing, felt myself giving him dirty looks when he was minding his own business watching telly! I honestly think i'm a bit laa-laa sometimes but we are growing a person!!! I'm sure we're allowed a bit of space and psyco time! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back