feel so sick

roxane 1985

Reaction score
god i hate morning sickness, had it for 16wk with my daughter, now have it with this one too.

throw up most days

struggle to get even a crumb down me

can only drink water

no engergy at all

plus trying to work and look after a 3yr old on my own is horrible,

will beso glad when i get pass the sickness stage

I feel for you hunny, ive got a constant nausea feeling but havnt actually been sick, i could face breakfast this morning so im nibbling on rich tea biscuits as i writing this x x

Ditto, I've had the nausea too but seem to be getting hot flushes every day now, especially around my jawline for some reason. My face feels like it's burning!

To beat the sickness, I eat something - normally toast or cereal cos it's all I fancy at the mo lol. x x

my routine is put sickness bands on, lie in bed for an hr, throw up then few hrs later have a banana or slice of toast.

feel so ill all the time, and so sensitive to smells keep gagging

Smells are the worst for setting it off even nice ones can trigger it, worst one for me was opening fridge door even if I held my breath the feel of the cold air from it made me wretch everytime!!!!

Ooooooh opening the fridge door :sick: I'm permanently cold :cold:as I have to keep the back door open to get rid of cooking smells, bloody pancake night was hell, even this morning the smell was lingering! The dog also gets me,:dog: I had to bath her the other day and keep washing her bed! I've just got some of those lillipops for morning sickness, not tried one yet but if they work they be worth every penny!

Anyone else suffering hot flushes?? My face is on fire! :( x x

what on earth are they, let me know when u have tried one if they are any good.

well i work in an office but i have to walk through a huge factory most days where we was overalls for garages, butchers etc and the smell of the steam, chemicals and dirty water makes me wanna hurl all over the floor

whats worse is trying to hide it so nobody knows im pregnant

I've just tried a lillipop, it was quite nice and I didn't feel sick eating it! Whether it's a cure I'm not so sure but at least it's fluids! Here's the website http://http://www.lillipops.com/ I got mine from amazon, bit pricey for a few ice pops though but if they help a bit its worth a try and I also justified it by remembering I won't be buying any bottles of wine in the near future!!

Ooh they sound good, I'm willing to try anything, I was hoping I was starting to get over the worse had 2 days no sickness just nausea, then today can't keep anything down been sick 15 times since I woke up. Just rang docs for another prescription of anti sickness drugs as I run out tomorrow!!
I agree it makes it so much harder to hide it from people, I've had to lie so much its not been fun, but scan on wed next week so as of then all being well I'm telling the world, I want the long awaited attention and sympathy lol!!!!

Well still feel ok and even managed some crisps! Maybe these lillipops do work! I've been hibernating from everyone the last week to hide it not sure I'll be able to cover it til my scan in April tho.....

i found normal icelollies work well plus mints,especially mint humbugs

hi roxane! sorry to hear you are so ill! must be awful, and congrats on your good news! just a question if u dont mind, u only saw a yolk sac wk 8 and not before? and did you know what your hcg levels were at all? were they rising slowly or doubling? just clutching at straws as the epu and a and e are really telling me negative and different things! x

they never took my hcg levels at all, i had the first scan which was dated at 6wk to 6days and it was completely empty couldnt see a baby or even a yolk sac, there was just nothing

then when i had my scan yesterday i measured at 8 weeks and they saw a yolk sac and they found the baby which hada heartbeat.

i find hcg are a hard one to determine things with as with my last pregnncy i had my bloods done and they were 6000 then 48 hrs lter they had only increased to 8400 when should have been around 12000

i was told i had a threatened pregnancy. but they said they wanted to do more scan as you can tell better, so had a scan a week later and they found a baby with a heartbeat and sac was a really good shape etc, week later i was rushed to hosital with a m/c heavy bleeding and huge clots.

the scan can tell a bit more but ive read other ppl say they have a tilted uterus and baby hasnt been spottedtill 10 weeks, try asking if this could be the case

what are your hcg levels like and what has shown on ur scans?

Thanx! I went in for early scan thort I was 7 weeks n they put me at 5 weeks. Did a scan n it just showed an empty sac. Did hcg levels n they went up from 900 to 1400 then to 1800 n they scanned me again on the day hcg was 1800 at 6 weeks and saw nothing again. The sac had also only grown 2mm in 6 days n no yolk or baby. now looking at it only 2mm growth in a week n slow rising levels really does mean miscarriage or blighted ovum doesn't it? They said they should see yolk n baby n everything by 6 weeks n levels should double x

Thanx! I went in for early scan thort I was 7 weeks n they put me at 5 weeks. Did a scan n it just showed an empty sac. Did hcg levels n they went up from 900 to 1400 then to 1800 n they scanned me again on the day hcg was 1800 at 6 weeks and saw nothing again. The sac had also only grown 2mm in 6 days n no yolk or baby. now looking at it only 2mm growth in a week n slow rising levels really does mean miscarriage or blighted ovum doesn't it? They said they should see yolk n baby n everything by 6 weeks n levels should double x

I posted an article yesterday on a thread in tri-1 hunny, take a quick read it might put your mind at rest x x

high slow riseing hormones isnt a true sign as my nurse told me that some womens doing go up very very slowly and they cant understand why.

all i can say as hard as it is u really need to relax and only time will tell, troubleis with pregnancy everything is a waiing game through the entire pregnancy but u cant spend every second worrying as it honestly wont help, i know things that have happened to other peope which proves you just dont know, u can have all the scan and all the test but u just have to wait and see hun xx

keeping fingers crossed all is ok

thanx girls wsill have to wait! makes me feel better though! terrified coz the sac only grew 2mm tho! but il try n b as positive as possible! x

do what i do, i sit on my own take deep breathes and think ok if it is bad then yeah it isa shame but one ive no control over it, 2 it happened for a reason,3 there are millions of women going through exactly the same each day some who have even gone full term , 4 plenty of women assume the worse only to find everything is fine there body is just playing them up for a bit and finally there are millions of people worse off than me.

i find this gets me grounded again and calms me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back