feel so low :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
im so stressed my so called dad is being a twat. his wife is my step mum an ive always forgotten her birthday so he wrote something bout his kids meanin me an me bro an sis so i have terrible remembering as i dont really class her as family an i never have done an my my dad cant talk as he doesnt remember his kids birthdays aswell as his grankids aswell seeing his kids an grankids.

Hes never really bothered hes excuse is hes always working he gets atleast a day off but thats his laundrey day i mean how long does it take to come an see us for bit. sorry im banging on bit now xx :mad::mad:

I was never even given her birthdate in the first place cos it was written on his status on facebook :O i thought he was well cheecky to even put that :( x

Oh hunni :hugs: Im sorry but why should you remember her birthday? If he is going moan, ask him what days the kids birthdays are? Chin up and hope you are feeling ok xx

Step mum isn't a major birthday to remember! It's more important for him to remember his kids birthdays before her's! Don't worry about it x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back