• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel so ill :(

Levi89

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies!

I know I shouldn't moan, but if I'm ever not well (even hungover) and being sick I feel sorry for myself so much its unreal. Now this morning sickness has kicked in, been nearly a week and I feel so crap! I'm already talking away to my bean (even through it can't hear me) so I feel like I'm going mad.

The most horrible thing ever - me and OH went for a meal on Monday and I had to go and be sick before the food came out. Unreal. Was mortified :wall2:

Roll on 12 weeks when I hopefully will stop being sick!

xxx

Urgh, after thinking I'd gotten away with it I have been sick this morning and nauseas alllll day. My boyfriend got up this morning to me slumped on the sofa in tears, he panicked right away and asked me what was wrong, all he got was "I'VE BEEN SIIIIIICK!!!!!" bless him lol

Ha! I have been the same... My OH thinks its funny. I feel like I'm so unwell :( Roll on 12 weeks - here's hoping it passes for us huh :) xxx

I feel like crap most of the time too. I spend most of the day talking to my little bambino so you are not going mad but then I talk to the dog too so maybe I'm not the best judge!! lol

I'm a teacher and yesterday at school I was sick at breaktime, lunchtime, after seeing the kids out, and then at home at 7pm!!! It's awful. I totally feel for you. I was really lucky that I had the summer holidays to sit on the sofa and feel bad for myself!! Keep thinking of the end goal - BAMBINO!!! It will all be worth it. xxx

I know - I keep thinking that at the end of all this I'll have a lovely little one :) I just hate being sick haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back