feel so down..

mummy26

Reaction score
hi, just woke up today feeling so sad and anxiety ridden. i was ok yesterday its just today i feel like my hearts gonna burst with the sadness and the anxiety does not help. just feel so down dont really know how to get rid of this feeling.

:hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon, i was the same last week i woke up and had a terrible depression that lasted all day, if it wasnt for the kids i would have stayed in bed all day, but the next day i felt ok, its only natural we have bad days but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. so look after your self today and treat yourself to comfort food and chocolate.

:hug: :hug: i know how your feeling hun some days i only just manage to drag myself to work, i havent been doing the housework lately had no motivation

Just take each day as it comes fingers crossed you feel better soon

:hug: :hug:

Yes, I have random dark days too. I had a really bad day on Friday and picked a silly fight with my OH and then ended up crying about it all for ages and then cried myself to sleep thinking about everything. Most days I'm fine but then some mornings I wake up and it's all awful but the next day it's ok again. I don't really understand it but it does seem to be what a lot of women feel. :hug: :hug: Hope tomorrow is a good day for you

+++ :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back