Feel really guilty :( Thanks everyone.

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
god i dunno how u guys put up with me... i just realised how much of a moan pot i am... and i aint even 40 weeks :( feel rele guilty for being jelous of those who have popped n are popping... i am happy for u all honestly but cant help feeling sorry for myself :( i feel like such a tw*t n just generally down :( and i feel real selfish too because we all are in the same position waiting to pop n feeling like crud... i just really wanted to say thanks for putting up with me guys ur the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
awww you're being a silly billy! Your posts make me giggle SO much. Your the reason i had to go out and buy Tena pads. Lol.

You'll pop soon enough sweetie!! Meanwhile eat some pineapple!!

I know i'm gonna be just like you, i can't wait to have this baby!! Lol. xxxx :hug: :hug:

i can relate im the reason i had to buy tena aswell :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lool thanks made me feel better :D :hug: i just dont wanna be like the old moaning bag of the 3rd triers :shock: and im proberly the youngest in 3rd tri now cos kimbos gone yet i act like im 70 :rotfl: :rotfl:

big hugs from me :hug: :hug:
ive got all this to look forward too
Suzie reminded me about pineapples do thay actually work???
this big whopper should do the trick
DSC00278.jpg

Now this should get things moving along nicley
lol Sarah

I for one will miss you LOADS when you dont post as much!!!!!!! It deffo wont be the same without you, you are hilarious chick and even when you are down about something you never come across like you're moaning or fed up! :D If I could I'd come along with a big pin and pop you myself so you felt better :lol: plus acting 70 isnt bad - I feel like Im 90 so you can still be the baby of 3tri :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lots of love - P.S COME ON TAMERON Mummy needs to have a pooh without worrying you're gonna come out at the same time :wink: !!!!!!!!!
xxx

LOL Tegala i have said it once and ill say it again, you crack me up and are definatl;y the funniest thing in tri 3.

It'd be boring without you hun, the race is on between us to have our babies, we are so close! :cheer:

thank u guys :hug: :hug: :hug: i was up last nyt in a bit of a state lool i feel much better this morning :D just woke up... had a great sleep. now im all resfreashed n ready for another day of being pregnant :lol:

i dont think you moan at all! Your posts make me giggle :rotfl:

If you wanna know about moaning, you should come and spend the day with me, lmao, i feel so sorry for OH at the moment. :lol:

shut up you daft mare :rotfl: your like a little cutie i want to keep in my pocket :rotfl:

Have some :hug: :hug: :hug: some more :hug: :hug: :hug: oh...and here's a few more :hug: :hug: :hug:

I enjoy reading your posts hun...oh and it's good to have a moan every now and then :wink:

you are fab!! Dont ever think u moan too much - if it wasnt for you this forum would be quite boring...even my hubby laughs at your posts :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Bless ya!

Don't you go being sad on us!

Like the others have said you make me giggle :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What you like you wally????

I love reading your posts, they make me laugh so much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads