Feel like babys going to break out!

AugustMum

Reaction score
Over the past week or 2 I think baby may have had a growth spurt!

Over the past 2 days especially, baby just hasn't stopped moving. Im finding it quite uncomfortable really. I don't tend to get a huge amount of kicks anymore, I can just feel her moving around and pushing against my skin and sometimes it really hurts!

I havn't got any stretchmarks but if she keeps pushing out my skin the way she is it won't be long till I get some!!!

Anyone else noticed that babys shuffling around more than kicking lately??

yep, its really uncomfortable, its like i can feel his every move
i went and had a warm bath earlier to put him to sleep (it worked)
infact, as i write this i think the bugger has woken up!

I am not getting massive kicks, just rumbles, movements, turns etc

its wholley uncomfortable and makes me feel a bit sick at times :(

Haha, he knew you were talking about him, made him move!

Im worried about what its going to be like in a few weeks when they get even bigger.

When she rolls around so shes lying across my belly (so head on the left, bottom on the right) oh my, thats sore!!!! It truly is like you can feel their every movement.

i am hoping he will turn upside down soon and it will just be legs i have to worry about!

They tripple in size in the last 10 weeks which is an amazing feat. I thought i hadn't grown much til i measured myself!!! Babe is head down and rather than feeling more kicks i have been feeling slower knee movements and bum shuffling - think babe is quite low as my bump is and i haven't had any rib kicking yet! New stretch marks still appearing and boobs have exploded - will have to buy more bras i think! I think babe is about 3.3 lbs on average at this time so thats pretty big but when i think bubs will be more than twice that i do wonder how much i can stretch!

I keep find myself with a tape measure recently! From my 29 week appt to my 32 week appt I think Id gone from around 30 inch to 31 1/2 inch, so not expanding too quickly which is nice lol. But my word....tripple in size!!! Like you I think babys quite low, mainly because I can't go too long without busting for a wee! And I never get any kicks or the such like in my ribs. I feel quite lucky really lol.

Im sure youll be able to stretch enough for baby! Scary to think theyre already between 3 and 4lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back