Feel like a bitch

Levi89

Reaction score
My friends friend has just had her third MC and here I am moaning on facebook about how I feel like a whale (even though I'm only measuring at 30cm!!) and in hindsight I've had a fairly easy pregnancy compared to others. I feel like such a heartless bitch for constantly moaning but I really do not enjoy pregnancy one bit. Don't get me wrong, it was planned and I really cant wait for LO to arrive but I thought I would love being pregnant and I just dont. :wall2:

Try not to be too hard on yourself. Everyone is entitled to have a moan regardless of anyone elses situation. Everyone is different and your mind/body is going through alot right now. It is sad what other people go through but you need to be concerned about you and your little one right now so if you want to complain about being huge, not liking pregnancy etc you go for it!

Thanks Tillzy... Im just not used to the restrictions - which I knew about - that im under. Roll on 5 weeks time lol xx

Hun many of us feel like this. Everyone expects me to be over the moon all the time but I'm pregnant, not high on drugs lol. I can't stand not being able to put my own knickers on or doing up my boots.

What happened to your friend is awful but you shouldn't feel guilty about it hun xxxxxxxxx

I agree. Your friends had a rough time and I really feel for her. However you are still entitled to a moan. Late stage pregnancy is really tough and I personally couldn't wait for LO to arrive.

I know how you must be feeling, ive hated being pregnant too especially since the weathers starting to heat up. I too feel like a whale even though im only measure 28cm, i feel like a basketball with legs. But as the other ladies have said try not to be hard on yourself :). I too have had quite an easy pregnancy and you do feel bad for people who do have such a hard time when your complaining about the most obsolete thing ever! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back