Feel awful

katie_lou

Reaction score
Just abit of a moan am fed up anyway as am 4 days over ( got a hospital appointment on thur and they will then decide which dates they will start my labour off ) but I've come down with the worlds worst cold and sore throat. Am just scared that I will still be I'll when they give me my date to start me off. Xxx

Don't feel too down! Anything could happen! Have you been given a sweep yet?

Nope they said they will give me one when I go the hospital on Thursday so hopefully that should get things going but am not gonna get my hopes up as I know they don't always work. Xxxx

Do you know what moan away cos Im supposed to be having an induction at 37 weeks and cant blinking wait will cry at them if im left passed my due date, so I can only imagine how you are feeling hunnie! FX that the sweep kicks something off for you and the damn cold goes away!! Big Hugs!! X

Do you know what moan away cos Im supposed to be having an induction at 37 weeks and cant blinking wait will cry at them if im left passed my due date, so I can only imagine how you are feeling hunnie! FX that the sweep kicks something off for you and the damn cold goes away!! Big Hugs!! X

Thank you , I feel like a whale lol . Have they gave u a date yet for ur induction yet xxx

No not yet just said 37 weeks, I have OC so go hospital every week so no doubt will be told the week before cos all they keep telling me is 37 weeks and no actual date! As horrible as induction sounds least i know there's light at the end of the tunnel, where as I can only imagine how fed up you are have you been trying all the old wives tales tricks? XX

I dont blame u for havin a moan, need all the energy u can get so being ill is a major downside. Hopefully it'll pass soon and u'll be kicking fit in time for ur LO arrival. I had a sweep with my first at 37+ weeks wich worked so fingers crossed, u never know :) xx

Yep I have tried everything I just think she's too comfy where she is and is wanting to stay put lol xx

I hope you start off on your own soon, and feel better xx

Yep, i've said its this cold weather! Our tummys are just too cumfy and warm for these bubas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back