Feel awful

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by katie_lou, Jan 16, 2012.

1. katie_lou

katie_lou Well-Known Member

Just abit of a moan am fed up anyway as am 4 days over ( got a hospital appointment on thur and they will then decide which dates they will start my labour off ) but I've come down with the worlds worst cold and sore throat. Am just scared that I will still be I'll when they give me my date to start me off. Xxx

2. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Don't feel too down! Anything could happen! Have you been given a sweep yet?

3. katie_lou

Nope they said they will give me one when I go the hospital on Thursday so hopefully that should get things going but am not gonna get my hopes up as I know they don't always work. Xxxx

4. Maybe_mummy

Maybe_mummy Well-Known Member

Do you know what moan away cos Im supposed to be having an induction at 37 weeks and cant blinking wait will cry at them if im left passed my due date, so I can only imagine how you are feeling hunnie! FX that the sweep kicks something off for you and the damn cold goes away!! Big Hugs!! X

5. katie_lou

Thank you , I feel like a whale lol . Have they gave u a date yet for ur induction yet xxx

6. Maybe_mummy

Maybe_mummy Well-Known Member

No not yet just said 37 weeks, I have OC so go hospital every week so no doubt will be told the week before cos all they keep telling me is 37 weeks and no actual date! As horrible as induction sounds least i know there's light at the end of the tunnel, where as I can only imagine how fed up you are have you been trying all the old wives tales tricks? XX

7. mummygeorgie

mummygeorgie Well-Known Member

I dont blame u for havin a moan, need all the energy u can get so being ill is a major downside. Hopefully it'll pass soon and u'll be kicking fit in time for ur LO arrival. I had a sweep with my first at 37+ weeks wich worked so fingers crossed, u never know :) xx

8. katie_lou

Yep I have tried everything I just think she's too comfy where she is and is wanting to stay put lol xx

9. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

I hope you start off on your own soon, and feel better xx

10. mummygeorgie

mummygeorgie Well-Known Member

Yep, i've said its this cold weather! Our tummys are just too cumfy and warm for these bubas x