feeding at 8 months?

trixipaws

Reaction score
just wondering about when i go back to work in february, ill be doing three 8-hour-days per week. millie will be exactly 8 months old by then. how many times a day will she be having milk, will it just be first thing in morning and last thing at nite, or will she need milk during the day too?

If i remember right Keeley was having three bottles a day and three meals with desserts :think:

Which was morning, late afternoon and one for bed :)

Nathans just turned 9 months and he still has an afternoon bottle so hes on 3 a day.

Brody is having a BF when he wakes (usually about 6.30-7.30) , mid morning, mid afternoon, then bed time (and still a couple in the night!)
He did go through a stage of only wanting one BF in the day but that didn't last long! :lol:

He has breakfast and then dinner and tea with dessert, his milk in between!

Hope that makes sense! :oops: :lol:

At 8 months Evie was taking 2 BF during the day (one 11amish, one 4pmish) along with brekkie (cereal), lunch (finger foods) and tea (mush, fruit, yougurt)

This last month she is increasing her food intake and has dropped her afternoon feed, so now just having BF at 11amish. She still also has boobie before bed and 1 in the night at some point.

DS is 8 months tomorrow and on 3 meals and 3 breastfeeds (on top of 6am and 7pm). He generally feeds at 9/10am, around lunchtime and around 4pm. He also feeds in the night :)

Grace is 8 months and only has her milky morning and night....... She decided a couple of weeks ago that she didn't want to be bf during the day - I even tried her on formula but she wasn't having any of it . I spoke to the hv about it as I was worried that she didn't get enough milk but hv said it was fine as she has heaps of yogurts, milk in cereal and also lots of meals made with white sauce and cheese..........

she drinks heaps of water during the day tough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back