Fed up of pretending everything is rosy

wifeywifey

Reaction score
Aaaaaaagh my youngest has spent the past week just crying all day my 14 month old is reaching terrible twos already I only have two hands but need ten during the day. my oh is at collage 4 days a week I cant work cos we cant afford childcare I dont get out cos I dont drive and with two young kids and a tandem buggy, busses are a nightmare we are only just managing to pay rent I need clothes but cant afford them. Family are miles away so I dont have support I dont really have friends anymore.
I love my boys but spend most days trying not to cry and now im fed up of pretending. I just wanted to get it off my cheast I know you cant help but if you read all that well done. I know im not the only one feeling like this hugs to everyone x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

do you have a clothes bank or salvation army? some places will give you clothes if you need them. wish i could do more than offer cyber hugs hun x

Sending you a big hug! Just try to focus on the future, that's what I do when Im fed up, there's always something to look forward to. Once your oh finishes college and gets a job it will get easier for you. Do you ever have any 'me' time when oh is home? Sometimes just being able to do a hobby or a pamper session can make you feel life is much better. Is there something you would like to study? There are lots of free classes about you might be able to do something around your oh lectures xx

Sending loadsa hugs!! Being a mummy is hard work isnt it?? It shows you are a good mummy coz you care!! Is there any jobs that you could do flexibly?? i used to be an estate agent and we used to get people to post leflets for us and they did it in their own time so you cud do it at the weekend or when your OH is home!! Is there anyone who cud have the kids just for a couple of hours so you cud have a nice bath and a nap??
xxx

Big hugs hun !!! Agree with the girls bout u trying to get some me time even if it's just a soak in the bath with a book !! ( that's normally my treat !! ) how long has your oh got left at college ? Things will get easier your eldest will settle down and u will b able to reason with him before u know it. Rant away hun that's what we r all here for xxx

Thanks everyone to be honest I feel a bit better for having a rant my dh is amazing he offered to leave collage so I could work but I couldnt do that to him he is following his dream and altho jealous im happy for him. Iv wanted to train to be a nurse for years but my head isnt in the right place to study at the min. The only thing im qualified to do is nursery nurse but cant fit that around his hours. I dont know about clothes bank but its only cos im still too big for pre pregnancy stuff. He does always offer me time but I just cant switch off. I really want to go to dance but dont have the confidence to go or to parent and toddlers either. I know things will get easier and thank you for the support. I am lucky to have two beautiful boys and a fantastic husband.

Oh and my oh goes back to collage again in Sept we dont know his hours yet either which doesnt help.

Where do u live? Are there any pf ladies you could meet with?

Loads of love and hugs, its hard enough with one !xxxxx

Leeds is the nearest city bur thats still a train ride away I live in huddersfield doubt anyone else does

I'm in Halifax so not far from you. I have a 16 week old and 4yr old
X

I know you may have thought of this but if you find a private nursery to work in you may be able to ake your children to work. That's what my friend has done.

:hug:

Sorry to read you are feeling like this hun. Especially that you don't have the confidence to do some small things that might help you. I think the baby groups and getting out of the house will help you feel a bit better if you can bring yourself to do it.

I keep telling myself that this is all temporary and it will change at some point to keep me going xxxx

:hug:

Sorry to read you are feeling like this hun. Especially that you don't have the confidence to do some small things that might help you. I think the baby groups and getting out of the house will help you feel a bit better if you can bring yourself to do it.

I keep telling myself that this is all temporary and it will change at some point to keep me going xxxx

Thanks I will go to baby group Tuesday iv decided. I feel guilty moaning now tho after the hard time ur having.

awww hun, big hugs, I have all this to come!! there are some decent stuff in charity shops and I myself in the past have given them brand new dresses etc so theres bound to be somethng. or try ebay? ebays good if you can find out when the time ends, sometimes they end at 3am so you only end up paying like 99p cause most people are in bed! gumtree is good too as you can haggle the price down a bit. or look on freecycle.org.

hope you have fun on tues itll do you good to get out (saying that I'm scared of baby groups too as charlie just cries all the way through! xx

My oh has 17 quid in papal that he has given me yey. Think I need a hobby or to work a few hours something to give me something other than kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back