fed up now

roxane 1985

Reaction score
so far im down for a c-section but havent been given a date or even discussed what will happen.

had bloods taken on thurs afternoon to ccheck for antibodies, consultant told me to call back today for results.

i call and midwife says it will take about a week before they come back as they have to do a culture on them so yet again consultant gives me false info.

so booked in for 13th to review my results and decide 100% on the delivery of the baby, baby is due 16th and they ar thinking of booking me in possibly 18th which is my daughters birthday.

i rather just go into labour now and have the c-section and know i'll be out before her birthday :(

Have you told them it's your daughters birthday? Could they maybe do it the day after? Must admit I don't know how hospitas work with stuff like this!

the midwife at the antenatal clinic didnt care, she said there are reasons we give the dates that we do.

hopefully when i go the 13th , if they decide i def am having one it will be too late to book me in for the 18th and will have to do it after.

ive just got to hope im not booked in or go into labour between the 14th and 18th as it will mean imin on her birthday

hate to say it but your care from the clinic and hospital seems less than adequate. you never seem to know whats going on and neither do they, i feel for you coz youve had to go through a lot with the c section thing.

hate to say it but your care from the clinic and hospital seems less than adequate. you never seem to know whats going on and neither do they, i feel for you coz youve had to go through a lot with the c section thing.

its a shame as the docs, midwives, triage and that have been 110% with their care its just the antenatal dep that let them down.

just spoke the the antenatal dep again and they said they sen bloods to annother hos and it will take 2-3 weeks for results which is no good as im due in 13 ddays lmao, so the registrar has decided he isnt waiting for the results and is giving me a c-section - bloody crapping myself now haha

jusst waiting for a call back for a date as ive asked for a specific date lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back