blood test for cholastatis

1986princess

Reaction score
had a call from maternity day unit saying consultant wasnt happy with my itching and bloods. It isnt cholastatis in a worrying form but could develop so have to hve monitoring. I have low platelets too. They monitored me for 2 hours and sent me home to come back on monday. If blood results have worsened i suppose they will keep me in til c sec on wednesday if not my c sec will defo go ahead weds 21st. I lost some of my plug i think but no pains or anything so providing they dont try n make an early appearance we should be ok. Got an anti itch cream that really helps balneum just for thise who itch! hope ur all well x

Hope you don't get kept in! What happens if twinnies come naturally?

Hope you can make it through hun but those boys are pretty much cooked anyway and you have done so well to keep them this long. Hope the cream works. xxx

if i get regular contractions or waters go il go straight to delivery suite and prob have emergecy c section. twin 1 is head down but twin 2 is transverse but placenta is beneath them so will have to act quickly. there was no contractions showing up on monitor today so hopefully get through til weds ! il be 36,5 weeks by then quite good for mono id twins! they weighed 5lb1 and 5lb 8 at scan 10 days ago so hopefully be good weights and healthy! xx

My first son was only 5lb 5ozs at 36 weeks born by emergency c-section and he is a healthy 13 year old now. He spent a couple of days in scbu cos he wasn't sure how to suck so had to be tube fed but once his mouth started working properly he never stopped. lol. Can't believe how much you have done for those little ones keeping them so safe and comfy and growing so well. You have my admiration for carrying those too around. lol

U have such a fab job and not long til you meet your babies..it's so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back