• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FBW's Had Her Baby!! It's A... *WITH PIC*

dannii87

Reaction score
Final Update (18/07/08 @ 21:58pm):

Sarah has had her baby!! :cheer: :cheer:

Harry James White arrived 18th July 08 at 7:00pm weighing 8lb 3.5oz! :cheer:

DSC00159.jpg

Sarah said he is just like his daddy :D

Congratulations Sarah!!!

xxx

Update 5 (18/07/08 @ 3:21pm):

9cm dilated! :cheer: 1cm to go and baby will be arriving any time!!
:dance:
Update 4 (18/07/08 @ 2:53pm):

Got a text off Sarah this morning... She went into hospital at 3am this morning with contractions every 3 minutes. She was checked at 9am (her induction was due at 8am) and she was 4cm dilated! :cheer:

So... They broke her forwaters (as it was her hindwaters that broke before). The pains got really bad so she opted for an epidural (she's LOVING it!) It means she gets to catch up on some sleep (much deserved after such a nightmare few days & nights!) and was checked again at about 1pm this afternoon...

...Hopefully Baby White is here by now!! :pray: :cheer: xx

Update 3 (17/07/08 @ 6:18pm):

Just had a text off Sarah!

She is going in to be induced at 8:00am tomorrow morning :cheer: She went in for 2 checks today and all was fine so they've given her some meds to help ease the pain of the contractions so she can catch up on some kip. She is now officially in latent labour :dance:

They're working so far and she has had a couple of hours sleep :D Her OH was sent home from work today because of the goings on so she has her man by her side, her baby on the way and a packet of meds for the pain! Woo hoo!

She's a little scared now, but I bet she's soooooo glad she finally got some rest ready for tomorrow!! (Or tonight if baby decides to arrive sooner rather than later!)

I'll keep you posted. They will have to stay in for at least 24 hours due to the fact her waters broke earlier in the week and so bubs is at risk of infection.

GOOD LUCK SARAH!! :hug:

Update 2 (17/07/08 @ 8:49am):

(Post below from Sarah)
Well guys still hear after a 2nd night of no sleep with my contractions varying fron 6 minutes to 12 minutes but nothing is sticking. I am physically and mentally exhausted already and these contractions when last checked dont seem to be even dilating. I am in so much pain and cant stop crying at the moment
Cant beleive this all started on Tuesday and still nowhere near. I have to go to the anti natel day unit to be monitored again today as my waters have gone and they will give me a time for induction tomorrow but I am hoping when they see the state of me that they may do it today
I am all alone now as Hubby has gone to work so just praying things get going or I can get some sleep which I have tried for the past 2 nights and just ended up rolling round in pain every few minutes!!!
Sorry for the negative post just really aint coping anymore!!!

Update 1 (16/07/08 @ 7:47pm):

Sarah's just text to let me know that her contractions are now 6 minutes apart! :cheer:

She's going to have a bath before bed to try and get things moving. Her DH is home soon so let's hope bubs hears Daddy arrive and decides to do the same!!

:pray:

Just to let you all know that Sarah (FirstBabyWhite) has recruited me as her Text Buddy whilst she is in excrutiating pain (not a good start eh?) I'll be more supportive as the texts roll in!! :lol: :hug:

I'll keep you all updated as and when things start happening...

...Good luck!! :cheer: :cheer:

:dance: good luck!!!

Danni do you have a time machine? Can you tell me how my labour will be please?

Hehe (you put 16/08/08!)

aramintalovegrove said:
:dance: good luck!!!

Danni do you have a time machine? Can you tell me how my labour will be please?

Hehe (you put 16/08/08!)

Oh crap! :doh: lol thanks hun! x

Well guys still hear after a 2nd night of no sleep with my contractions varying fron 6 minutes to 12 minutes but nothing is sticking. I am physically and mentally exhausted already and these contractions when last checked dont seem to be even dilating. I am in so much pain and cant stop crying at the moment :(
Cant beleive this all started on Tuesday and still nowhere near. I have to go to the anti natel day unit to be monitored again today as my waters have gone and they will give me a time for induction tomorrow but I am hoping when they see the state of me that they may do it today :pray:
I am all alone now as Hubby has gone to work so just praying things get going or I can get some sleep which I have tried for the past 2 nights and just ended up rolling round in pain every few minutes!!!
Sorry for the negative post just really aint coping anymore!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Awwww hun i just thought they would be a post saying your little one is here, sorry that things arn't happening for you.
I'm sending you lots of labour dust that things start moving for you from NOW. Come on baby time to meet mummy.

Oh hun :( I've updated my first post for you :hug:

I really hope things start moving along for you before an induction :pray: And I hope you manage to get some rest before the big day :hug: xx

Oh no poor thing hope they induce her soon so she can meet her lo really soon and all the pain will be worth it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, all the best of luck for tomorrow morning hun, hope you manage to get some sleep tonight ( thats if LO stays put) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww good luck for tomorrow :D And hope you get a good nights sleep tonight ready for your big day :hug:

GO ON HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back