FBB & 4D Scan today!!!

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
Ahhhh I have got a flat bottomed baby today!! :dance:

Also I am going for my 4d scan this afternoon!! Cannot wait... I am like a child at christmas! xxxx :dance: :cheer: 8)

Randomly... I also like this smiley: :moon:

ha x

wow conragtes on the FBB :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and masses of :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: for ur scan another exciting event for u is u will be off to 3rd tri 2mrw ??? !!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

3rd tri indeed :cry:

I keep nosing over there and then thinking nah it dosent feel like home...

Wonder if the baby minds staying tri 2 for a bit longer!

How are you feeling?!!?xx

im ok thanks hun...can never seem o sleep at night any more which isnt fun with a 2 year old to care for all day :( :( :( will u be posting pics of ur scan ? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh Wow how exciting!!!! You have to post pics for us to have a nosey at! :D Congrats on FBB!

of course i will be posting pics!

I will probs get told off for posting too many, we're getting a dvd like a mini baby Jackabella movie of the scan too!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Woohoo on the FBB! Can't wait to see the 4D scan pics...you must be so excited! xxx

How exciting Jem,

Make sure u post LOTS of pics and the video i cant wait to see them. I will be interested to see if you will manage to stay team green or not If i was you i think i would definatly cave in. :lol:

And i see ur trotting off to the 2nd tri tomoro, lucky you. I will miss you in here.

oooh FBB!!! When does that happen??

Cant wait to see 4d pics (Im having mine in 2 weeks time and Im so excited!)

whats a fbb?

Yay for ur scan, cant wait see pics!

i am staying green... unless Jackabella flashes mummy and daddy! :moon: :angel: ... yes im obsessed with these smileys! x

Hey you misses

just anted to say tnx for the txt and Jacabella is gorgous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back