• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FB and Some Men!!!

kazlin

Reaction score
Any of you get random friend requests from blokes who you don't know? I have had a few and when I have checked their profile/friends list they have mostly women as mates! Had one request this morning, most of the women are 'babe-ish' looking (you know what I mean) but I aint no babe, don't know him from Adam, so he can hop it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else get this? :lol:

i get these alot too mainly from turkish or greek blokes

I don't, but then my profile pic is of me and Brody so maybe I'm a no-go LOL

sarah113 said:

Ditto! Me thinks they just want a visa for the UK! :lol: I read Take A Break faaaar too much! :rotfl:

No, im obviously not attractive enough :cry:

I do keep getting friends friends trying to add me tho... :x

sarah113 said:

Yeah I've had quite a few of them too :x I always ignore them but it still annoys me.

I just think that they are sad and very lonely men!!! :roll:

Ive had an egyptian bloke trying to add me 2 times, he just wont get the message, but i am fooking amazing :wink:

Mel&Bean said:
Ive had an egyptian bloke trying to add me 2 times, he just wont get the message, but i am fooking amazing :wink:

I wonder if he owns a BIG pyramid! :wink: :lol:

as in tea bag :wink: id rather have a big shlong thatnks 8) not myseolf personally but on a man

I only had one random try and add me called Luke Perry but I know who it was and it was no bloke... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I clicked ignore :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I only had one random try and add me called Luke Perry but I know who it was and it was no bloke... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I clicked ignore :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yay for the ignore button :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back