Favourite Dummy!

jennifer1981

Reaction score
We bought Dylan some a pack of 2 dummies from Boots when he was first born. We have lost one and only got one left. Since then i have bought new ones (from boots but not exactly the same) and he isnt fussy on them. Everytime we give him a new one he spits it straight out. Iv checked many Boots shops for the same dummies but it appears they dont sell them anywhere anymore :eek: Im panicking incase we lose this dummy now!!!

Do any of your LO's have a favourite thing you are frightened of losing?

Finlay didn't really but the Avent ones were too big for his wee face :lol:

We used the Mam ones but he's since ditched it :lol:

His first a favourite dummy had to be ditched last week because it was on it's last legs (they don't advise using the same one for over 6 weeks and we had been using it for much longer) We gave him a nw one and it took him a few days to 'wear it in' but now he loves his new one just as much.

He's a dummy addict!

Becky has a cuddly thing from Holland that helps her get to sleep. I'm sh!t scared of losing it. In fact I'm going to order one online and pay €7 postage too :lol:

Evie has a little blankie with a bug on it from Mothercare and I lost it in Preston the other day. She had a terrible night's sleep without it so OH had to drive round some local Mothercare stores to try and find another one...WHY do they discontinue lines???!!!!

He eventually found one but we're gonna have to be much more careful with this because I doubt we'll manage to find another

Lovella has these Tommee Tippee Natural Flex Orthodontic dummies
medium
jack11598.jpg

She loves them & wont have any other lol, even tho these are supposed to be for 0-6 mnths. I bought a load of others for 6+ months but she spits them out. Infact, i might look online now for simular ones. Why have i never thought of that :think:

ASD123456 said:
His first a favourite dummy had to be ditched last week because it was on it's last legs (they don't advise using the same one for over 6 weeks and we had been using it for much longer) We gave him a nw one and it took him a few days to 'wear it in' but now he loves his new one just as much.

He's a dummy addict!

We have some dummies that we have been using for about 7 months now! :oops: I just check them for damage and as long as they are ok I am still using them!

LO has only ever been able to use Avent dummies, can't keep anything else in her mouth.

We have a Poohbear blanky thing, that we bought 2 of and I am glad we did as we have managed to lose one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back