Favourite christmas films...??

jenna

Reaction score
Whats your favourite christmas film?

I love the grinch :dance: :cheer:

The snowman is beautiful but I prefer watching the old films like Clash of the Titans and the Bond films. Live and Let die is may favourite. Was on the other day :wink: Just reminds me of christmas time :D

my favourite is National Lampoons xmas vacation. I jus love this film and nearly know it off by heart!

little women... the original one with elizabeth taylor in it.. but i can't buy it anywhere now, they only sell it region 1 :(

we always watch the polar express every year with Beth (its a fairly recent one though i suppose) and the Muppet Christmas Carol, i love that :D And the snowman...makes me cry every year.

Probably a bit sad but I love Home Alone at Christmas and Three Days :D

It's a wonderful life - of course :D
Love Actually - I always watch it on Christmas eve :oops:

and Jack Frost - bought it years ago for DS, put it on Christmas Day - we all ended up sobbing our hearts out - all of us including DH :wink:

It's got to be the snowman for me and my family, not sure harrison was so keen last year, al he wanted to do was turn it off and put shrek on...lol

hmm this is hard, i love all christmas films but if i HAD to choose it would be the one called one magic christmas! its such a good film :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back