favourite babies programme

mum&2girls

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone elses babies had a favorite tv programme as jayde absolutely loves in the night garden she laughs and goes wappy when it comes on bless her :D

Nathan like 'in the night garden' and 'teletubbies'
Aimee likes 'lazytown' and 'pepper pig'
They both love Brum :D

theres a thing on nick jnr bam loves... animal alphabet??

and she loves spider..

tbh its anything that sings lol

Hayden def loves in the night garden best-i was a bit worried cos he used to constantly say "upsy daisy" and when she came on he'd dance about lughing his head off-hes got the toys and he'd have to sleep with daisy- if i gave him iggle piggle he'd throw it out of his cot and shout 'daisy daisy"
but thankfully hes now decided makka pakka is his fave! lol

Willow loves in the night garden and squeels with excitement when iggle piggle come on

Keeley loves 'In the night garden' and 'Me too' But she also loves 'Friends' she claps at the begining :lol:

"In the Night Garden" is a huge hit in our house! Jude has the toys and books, has Makka Pakka in the bath and kisses him. Very cute!

jenni32 said:
"In the Night Garden" is a huge hit in our house! Jude has the toys and books, has Makka Pakka in the bath and kisses him. Very cute!

What does Makka Pakka do? I wanna get it for Keeley :)

Mine all love in the night garden, but it gets on my nerves!!! :D

Grace also loves in the night garden but her all time favourite is The Number Jacks - I have no idea why but it is the only time during the whole day that she actually sits still - she is just mesmerised by them!!

luke loves in the night garden when iggle piggle comes on he flaps his arms and nearly takes off!! 6.25 every evening before bed without fail!!

Nic - Makka Pakka can pour bath water out of his ears and the stones on his head. The uf-uf and his trumpet come with it, the uf-uf squirts water . Jude loves it. :D

jenni32 said:
Nic - Makka Pakka can pour bath water out of his ears and the stones on his head. The uf-uf and his trumpet come with it, the uf-uf squirts water . Jude loves it. :D

Thanks hun :hug:

He loves most programs on CBeebies but in the night garden is his fav :D He stands at the tv the whole time it's on dancing and clapping his hands. I bought an in the night garden backpack yesterday to use for Jake's nappies and stuff when he goes out.

In the Night garden, although she watches it because I do!

Anything on Baby first, especially the blue fluffy thing on 'peek-a-boo'

:D

D loves

fifi
peppa pig

he also enjoys everything on baby tv
but will watch anything

Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go and Thomas are Thea's favs she askes for the by name now and says Hola Dora when its on lol.
She likes Rory the Racing Car and Fifi too.

Lydia loves pocoyo and her videos of winnie the pooh.

those are her two faves.

night garden
little cook big cook
tweenies
lazytown
roary

these def hold Jams attention :lol:

Harrison doesn't watch TV, which is good I suppose but sometimes I wish he would so I get sometime to do things lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back