i wish

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by mum&2girls, Jan 10, 2008.

1. mum&2girls

mum&2girls Well-Known Member

jayde would just get up and crawl as shes getting so frustrted when shes on her belly i know she could do it if she really wanted but she would sooner sit up and play bless her

2. Melly+2

Melly+2 Well-Known Member

i know its frustrating hun, just amke sure you give her loads of tummy time and she will be up and away in no time :hug:

3. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 Well-Known Member

bless her, she'll soon pick it up then you'll be wishing she couldnt crawl lol

4. Fiona

Fiona Well-Known Member

I kept wishing that Grace would get moving .......... now I long for the days when she would stay in one place..........she follows me around everywhere and is always into something or another :rotfl: :rotfl:

5. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

She will start crawling soon hun, Hayden still aint crawling he pushes his self up to all fours and that about it

6. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

DS was the same, getting all frustrated and angry because he couldn't move and FINALLY he started moving yesterday. Jayde will do it, I bet within the next few days she'll start moving :)

7. Becky&Willow

Becky&Willow Well-Known Member

Willow is excatly the same she is throwing hissy fits because she wants to move but she cant do it yet it must be sooooooo frustrating. :wall: