i wish

mum&2girls

Reaction score
jayde would just get up and crawl as shes getting so frustrted when shes on her belly i know she could do it if she really wanted but she would sooner sit up and play bless her

i know its frustrating hun, just amke sure you give her loads of tummy time and she will be up and away in no time :hug:

bless her, she'll soon pick it up then you'll be wishing she couldnt crawl lol

I kept wishing that Grace would get moving .......... now I long for the days when she would stay in one place..........she follows me around everywhere and is always into something or another :rotfl: :rotfl:

She will start crawling soon hun, Hayden still aint crawling he pushes his self up to all fours and that about it

jaydesmummy said:
jayde would just get up and crawl as shes getting so frustrted when shes on her belly i know she could do it if she really wanted but she would sooner sit up and play bless her

DS was the same, getting all frustrated and angry because he couldn't move and FINALLY he started moving yesterday. Jayde will do it, I bet within the next few days she'll start moving :)

Willow is excatly the same she is throwing hissy fits because she wants to move but she cant do it yet it must be sooooooo frustrating. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back