Favorite TV shows at the moment................

evemarie8

Reaction score
Spin off from the LOST post, what is everyone watching at the moment,

I love LOST, Waterloo Road, Home and Away :oops: , and I was into Hotel Babylon but it has just finished.

My O/H has also got really into Hero's but I keep falling asleep when it's on!

peep show and dog the bounty hunter :cheer: 8)

I like friends eastenders, cornation street and neighbours :oops:

plus startin tonight the new jordan and peter show :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
(i'm sad i know) :)

Hello Budge! That was a speedy response!! I didn't watch Dr Who when it started because I used to be scared of the old one when I was little!!! :roll: Now everyone is raving about it!!!

well - you dont see me in the week, i watch... :oops: .....Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders!!!

also like Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Bill, sometimes watch Holby City...

.....god i look so boring dont i?? :roll: :rotfl:

nic & keeley said:
I like friends eastenders, cornation street and neighbours :oops:

plus startin tonight the new jordan and peter show :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
(i'm sad i know) :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :shock: , not Jordan and Peter!!!!!! The other 3 I keep up with a bit though!

evemarie8 said:
Hello Budge! That was a speedy response!! I didn't watch Dr Who when it started because I used to be scared of the old one when I was little!!! :roll: Now everyone is raving about it!!!

it was ultra speedy wasn't it :shock:

i must have clicked on latest posts button just as you posted it. :)

MissGobby said:
well - you dont see me in the week, i watch... :oops: .....Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders!!!

What is Dog The Bounty Hunter?????

Lost, Hollyoaks, The Apprentice, American Idol. Thats the only ones we watch religiously but we also love watching docus on national geographic etc. How old do we sound :rotfl:

:oops: :oops: Here is my big confession, I am addicted to a show called Homebirths which is on one of those random channels. It follows womens stories who have decided to have a home birth, and every time one of the babies is born I cry my eyes out! What a sap!!!! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :oops:

ooow ooow ooow!! I used to watch a programme about births. It was really good. I used to cry when the babies were poorly ...even though every time they were ok in the end :cry: What a worry :cry:

I watched one with a waterbirth the other day and the baby nearly died because the cord was round its neck, the poor thing was purple! It has put me off waterbirths for life!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

evemarie8 said:
:oops: :oops: Here is my big confession, I am addicted to a show called Homebirths which is on one of those random channels. It follows womens stories who have decided to have a home birth, and every time one of the babies is born I cry my eyes out! What a sap!!!! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :oops:
me toooooooooooooo!!!!
I don't have sky anymore so can't watch it, but I used to watch it all the time and quickly switch it over whenever anyone came in!!!!
I cried at everything tbh!! (although I cry at horse racing, and I cry at RSPCA adverts :p)

nic & keeley said:
I forgot about hollyoaks and wife swap :)

I used to always watch Hollyoaks but now its cringe-worthy, especially that darren carachter and will the psycho!

mrsT said:
me toooooooooooooo!!!!
I don't have sky anymore so can't watch it, but I used to watch it all the time and quickly switch it over whenever anyone came in!!!!
I cried at everything tbh!! (although I cry at horse racing, and I cry at RSPCA adverts :p)

:pray: Thank god I am not the only one!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

MissGobby said:

OMG, I love Dog too!!! Noone ever knows what I am talking about! I just love it when he gets all holy :angel: and praying with them :) Beth REALLY REALLY shouldn't wear shorts!

I love Dr Who, 24, Hereos (OMG, fantastic), Waterloo Road and (too ashamed to admit) Neighbours :oops: :oops: :oops:

I watch Home and Away faithfully.

I also watch Heroes - Phil downloads them.

I was watching Lost before it got moved off normal telly. I miss Lost!

Other than that.....erm that's pretty much it. I watch repeats of Dawson's Creek, and when I can be arsed I watch Supernatural.

that's all.

I dont watch tv much so only things i regularly watch is the apprentice and sky cops when thats on. Sometimes watch CSI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back