• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fave ice cream!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Carte d'or yoghurt and honey flavour(posh ice cream!!! :D )! It's absolutely lovely!

What's your fave flavour?!

Not tried that....sounds yum though :)

I love Ben & Jerry's Phish food!!! 8)

Yum I love that yoghurt and honey one too but my favourite has got to be Ben and Jerry's caramel chew chew closely followed by phish food! :D I want some now!

mint choco chip.. has to be.. i dont care what make.. ill eat tubs of it :) cos im cool

I didnt like the honey and youhurt one but love CD's Vanilla :D

anybody remember too good to be true? loved their toffee flavour yummmmmmmmmmm

ben and jerrys cookie dough... :D yummy :dance:

PHISH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Also carte d'or do a really nice strawberry and mascarpone with pistachios one.. yum yum

No. 1 flavour for me is hazelnut ice cream, especially Italian gelato.
Next on my list is Haagen-Dazs' Cookies & Cream.
Also love more exotic flavours like black sesame, Horlicks and green tea.

i love the real cheap tesco own make chocolate ummmmmmm

in a cone with 2 flakes :D

carte d'or cookies and cream flavour! mmmmmmmmmm!

and raspberry ripple with strawberry sauce!

my favourite is cherry. or raspberry ripple. mmmmmmm...

mmmm ben and jerrys cookie dough
baileys haagen darz and strawberry cheesecake mmmmmm

lozzijane said:

Your my kind of DVD buddy!!! when i have a pot of it my LO gies and gets a spoon and helps himself as its his fave!We love it and thank god hubby hates it!

mrs_tommo22 said:
lozzijane said:

Your my kind of DVD buddy!!! when i have a pot of it my LO gies and gets a spoon and helps himself as its his fave!We love it and thank god hubby hates it!

This is my favourite too! I usually have it all to myself though :oops:

I love Fab ice cream but the ice lollies are even better. I'm getting through a box a week of them :oops:

Mmm theres a well nice strawberry and mascepone sp? from cart dore thats nice they were rolled back 2 a £1 not so long ago
but the asda extra special cookies n cream is nice

but my absolute fav have 2 be fossil fuel ben n jerrys its similar 2 phish food but has litttle dinosaurs instead of fishes n its more munch

Becks&Riley said:
Mmm theres a well nice strawberry and mascepone sp? from cart dore thats nice they were rolled back 2 a £1 not so long ago
but the asda extra special cookies n cream is nice

but my absolute fav have 2 be fossil fuel ben n jerrys its similar 2 phish food but has litttle dinosaurs instead of fishes n its more munch

I bet you only like it for the dinosaurs! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back