• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fat ankles!!!!!!!!

Kerrykins

Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeeeeez is it just me or has everyone got massive ankles and feet at the moment? I'm really struggling at the moment to the point where I'm struggling to walk very far.

My sister said when she was preggers she didn't get any problems like that until she was about 8 months................maybe it's something to do with expecting twins?

Or just the heat?

It's driving me mad - just want to sit with my feet in a bowl of cold water.......:oooo::oooo::oooo:

Mine have been swollen the last few days, not that they hurt but certain shoes are pinching. I think (hope) its the heat. Perhaps yours is because you are expecting twins, can imagine there are lots more changes going on in your body.

Mine keep swelling and are painful :( i think this is because i work in retail though and am on my feet for most of the day :/ xxx

Mine swell up when I'm at work in the office chair. I do try to get up and walk round regularly but doesn't seem to make much difference. I don't really have this problem when I'm at home doing my own thing.

My feet after work end up looking like hulk feet especially if iv been on my feet all day with clients.my mum bought me a couple of pairs of nice birkinstocks which really help and oh is buying member uggs for when it's colder, which helps! I can't wear ballet pumps my feet r too fat by end of day! Ankles not too bad tho. Must be the extra weight we will be carrying with the twins. X

Well it got to the point at the weekend that my feet, ankles, hands and face had all swollen up. I have a number for the midwives where you leave a messafe and they call back within 24 hours - I called and 2.30pm on Saturday and I'm still waiting....................thankfully it's all gone down now so I'm just going to put it down to the heat - lets hope it wasn't anything more serious. Think I'll call the manned number anyway just to put my mind at rest.............

The heat really affects how much your feet swell up, mine have been huge from the first trimester, although i do have problems with swelling anyway. I haven't found much that helps to be honest, i wish i had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back