FAO mums with boys HELP!

h33

Reaction score
Hiya

COnal is now 19 weeks and his testicles have a little crease in the middle looks a bit like bum cheeks and they are like an old womens skin that has been in the sun too much (leathery) :wink: .

Is this normal !

any help apprieciated i only have an older girl and boys bits are weird :?

Heather

Yep Rowans scrotum looks a bit like that too. I keep asking the hubby if thats normal and he just says how the hell does he know LOL. I figure if its not red or itchy dont worry :D

yes totally normal hun, i have 2 boys!
Louies balls are really dark in colour too & hubby always says they shouldn't be that dark :think:

cheers girls much happier now it's hard first time round with a boy

yeah this looks like lukes as well!! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. After having 2 girls i find it really strange having a boy but what you described sounds the same as Nathans.

sounds normal to me lol, Jamies just discoverin his boy bits lol :rotfl:

Yep Aaron is the same :lol: Mummykay once they find it they won't ever leave it alone. Aaron even says willy now :lol:

yes this is normal huni, i have had 2 boys.. girls would look weird to me...

Hiya

Thanks girlies

There'e back to normal today so i called one of my mates who has 2 boys and she says that her boys do that too.

It's like being a first time mum all over again god knows what i'll do when he discovers it :lol:

you will laugh at him, mine twang theres, its not funny and i shouldnt laugh but it lookes funny and they dont understand at such a young age..

Glad all is ok now though h33 :hug:

All boys have this crease, even grown up ones ;)

If baby had been a girl it would have developed into the lips

What I have found strange with boys is having to lift the bits up as poo gets under everywhere, much easier with a girl!

Minime said:
What I have found strange with boys is having to lift the bits up as poo gets under everywhere, much easier with a girl!

I agree with that. I thought it was going to be easier with a boy not harder.

have a strange question...it is normal for the sack to be loose sometimes and tight against their balls other times?

baby testicles are hilarious!! :lol: :lol:
if we are in the bath and Im washin him then they feel loose cos its warm, when we get out the bath and its cold they go a bit tighter!

ahhh so it is normal! i did wonder if it was to do with temperature! boys do have very weird bits and pieces dont they!!

Yep completely normal hun

mummykay said:
sounds normal to me lol, Jamies just discoverin his boy bits lol :rotfl:

yay so not just alfie who has found his bits alfie just lauhs at his in the bath and grabs it i just roll my eyes and think hmmm defineately his fathers son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back