• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fancy Dress whilst pregnant...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
2 questions really...

1) Should I bother
2) If yes any ideas what I can go as??

Its my brothers girlfriends birthday and she is having a fancy dress party next Thursday. I wasnt going to go as recent events have meant i havent really felt like it but then i figured it may cheer me up and do me good to get out...but Fancy Dress??? Whilst pregnant??!

SO do I go just as I am and not bother with the fancy dress or do I embrace the whole idea and go for it?! If so I really need help on a costume...and it needs to be CHEAP!!

What do you think girlies?? Yey or nay???

Yeah go for it

Not sure what to go as though :think:

Why not go as Mary ties in with pregnancy and the christmas theme :D

Jade&Evie said:
http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/Bun-In-The-Oven-/0~134065~278

:lol: :lol:
:shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMFAO!!! Imagine the looks I would get walking into a bar with that on!! I dont even think they would let me in or I would have to pay double!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was thinking Vicki Pollard....lol. Pink tracksuit, loads of gold jewellery, high ponytail and just say "yeh but no but" all night!!

My pregnant friend just went to one as Bob the builder - Dungarees, shirt and hard hat.

Our ideas have gone from a Teletubby to a Christmas pud! But found this on that costume site......

product-enlarged.jpg

You could probably make this with some old cardboard boxes, bit of paint, glue some tinsel...... sticky back plastic..... oh oh paper mache!!!!!

Aw I want a fancy dress party now :D

Loving the bun in the oven and nun, although could probably do the Vicki Pollard cheaper.
The party i was at at Haloween i just went as crabit sober pregnant woman

I reckon vicki pollard would be the funniest!! The nun would probably be the easiest one to do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back