Family day out

Manda

Reaction score
We decided to make the most of our last couple of days in Oz and visited a wildlife park here's a few photos of us with Koalas and kangaroos :) we had an amazing day and Abi was amazed by the bouncing roos.

160506Cleland001.jpg

160506Cleland044Resized.jpg

160506Cleland047Resized.jpg

Look at the baby in the pouch, how cute!
160506Cleland042Resized.jpg

160506Cleland068Resized.jpg

There are loads more but thought i's stop there :)

oh wow that looks fantastic :D looks like you all had a great time :D :D abi is such a little cutie :D xx

that looks absolutly brill hun and looks like abi loved the animals

brill pics hun,

The one with the koala is fantastic :D

Hi

I love the pics thats neat how they let you pick them up would never be allowed here.
Katrina

Thanks, we had a fantastic time, it was quite scary at first holding the koala, you gotta keep real still apparentlt like a tree :shock: the women puts some eucalyptus leaves on your shoulder and the koala will clamber on to you, i had to wear that nice thick green top too and bow i know why, their claws are huge and sharp :shock: . His name was Arthur and he weighed 10kilos which is about 22lb :shock: thats heavier than Abi lol.

ahhh what great pics, she seems like she had a great day !
x

Wow great pictures & great memories I bet :D

Beautiful pics hun, you have a lovely family. Question, did your hands smell after holding the koala. When I held one I stank of koala but at least he didn't wee on me like he did OH lol

Lol, no he didn't smell, but he did have a yellow bottom so i made sure my hands were well washed lol.

Wow! I love the koala!

It's so nice to see Abi looking so great after the troubles you had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back