fake cough!

hearts81

Reaction score
Anyones baby started copying everything you do?!! I coughed in front of reece 2 weeks ago and since then he's been doing it all the time!!!

Bless him its so cute but i'm getting fed up of people saying "oooo he's got a bit of a chesty cough"!!!! I'm like no he's putting it on. and they say" oooo he's a baby how can he put it on?" :doh:

He is defo only putting it on though cos he only does it when he hears someone else cough :D

hahaha i just thought is my cheecky lil girl that done it. we were on the bus and this old man was coughing and dior was doing it straight after
LMAO

and Diors cough sounds so fake and she does a cheecky laugh after

my sis is asthmatic (spl) and the other day had a coughing fit guess wot happened next...

lol B is so cheeky we ry not to swear or say bad words do bad things aroound him but the other day mum dropped a glass and it was so close to her foot nd she went oh bugger and B was trying for his life to say it lol

Naomi has started to do this in her crib in the morning and keeps doing it till I pick her up, the little rogue...

It's just like that dionne, a little cough and then a giggle when she sees that I've heard and I'm checking on her. It stops when I'm looking at her!

Sue

my friends little girl does this to get some attention, its cute! Ella has started to to do this loud scream for attention when I go to her she smiles at me, little minx!

Lauz_1601 said:
my friends little girl does this to get some attention, its cute! Ella has started to to do this loud scream for attention when I go to her she smiles at me, little minx!

lol Coby does that too, its so funny

xxx

I know I was peeing myself laughing at it yesterday bless her. Little attention seeker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back