• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fake bumps!!

laura-82

Reaction score
I went in Mama's & Papa's to try on some jeans & in the changing they have FAKE BUMPs for you to try on with the clothes!!!! :shock:

I thought it was hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl: - you'll have to go & have a look

:rotfl: Would love to see that!! we dont M&P near us. Might be worth the drive to find one though.

wish mine was fake... Its like carrying a 1kg boweling ball around in my pelvis now
:roll:

Surely fake ones could be stolen by those poor women who 'believe' their preggy and go a bit nutty buying loads of baby stuff for nothing etc?

I posted some pictures on here a while ago with one of those on! there great! And nce and light unlike the real thing!!!!

can our other halfs try them on too?then they can see how much extra weight we have to carry around with us? :lol:

:rotfl: that's really good, i think i might just go and pretend to pregnant :oops:

:shhh: don't tell lol

they had some in the gap store i was in at the weekend - my best friend was dancing round in it :D

Pregnopaws said:
Surely fake ones could be stolen by those poor women who 'believe' their preggy and go a bit nutty buying loads of baby stuff for nothing etc?

good point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back