Fainting

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by -, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Is fainting common in early pregnancy? :(

2. vikki.83

vikki.83 Member

yes i think it can be. i've been doing a lot of reading lately and they say that dizziness and lightheadedness is common and fainting can be a result of the aforementioned

3. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

It is funny you should say that. I have felt very light headed, sick, dizzy and I have lost my appetite for the last three days. BUT I can't understand that it would have anything to do with pregnancy unless I ovulated on day 10, which I don't normally do. What do you think? I think too early! I think I am just hoping...I do feel terrible though.

4. vikki.83

vikki.83 Member

you never know!
    stranger things of happened. but it is hard when you are trying to get pregnant. everything feels like a sign but you don't know if it is a true symptom or if it is your mind playing tricks with you because you want it so bad!

5. Guest

I'm well into it now so i don't know as an early sign.

I'm off to docs to get it checked today anyways as reccomende by the out of hours doc. I'm still dizzy a bit.

6. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

As I said on your other thread it must be because you are running on empty because of not being able to keep anything down.

Maybe the doctor can suggest a solution.

I feel really guilty. My pregnancy seems to be fairly symptom free at the moment. (Touching wood vigorously :D )

7. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I fainted at the EPU when they took my blood, it was awful I thought I was dying

8. Guest

LOL @ Kim, I nearly did whe i was in the other night and they put an IV in my arm :shock: Ouch! :x