Fainting

yes i think it can be. i've been doing a lot of reading lately and they say that dizziness and lightheadedness is common and fainting can be a result of the aforementioned

It is funny you should say that. I have felt very light headed, sick, dizzy and I have lost my appetite for the last three days. BUT I can't understand that it would have anything to do with pregnancy unless I ovulated on day 10, which I don't normally do. What do you think? I think too early! I think I am just hoping...I do feel terrible though.

you never know!
stranger things of happened. but it is hard when you are trying to get pregnant. everything feels like a sign but you don't know if it is a true symptom or if it is your mind playing tricks with you because you want it so bad!

I'm well into it now so i don't know as an early sign.

I'm off to docs to get it checked today anyways as reccomende by the out of hours doc. I'm still dizzy a bit.

As I said on your other thread it must be because you are running on empty because of not being able to keep anything down.

Maybe the doctor can suggest a solution.

I feel really guilty. My pregnancy seems to be fairly symptom free at the moment. (Touching wood vigorously :D )

I fainted at the EPU when they took my blood, it was awful I thought I was dying

LOL @ Kim, I nearly did whe i was in the other night and they put an IV in my arm :shock: Ouch! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back