• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

faint line or evaporation??

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Hi there,
i am about 8-10dpo and the waiting is absolutely killing me...have been having some symptoms, but thnking they may be in my mind.. :roll:
lots of cm and some pains...took a test today and immediately thought it was a BFN... then went back 10 mins later and i can see a sort of ghost mark...a very, very faint line ...what do you think??????
too early??? i've heard of evaporation lines...what are they??
helppppp xxxxxx :pray:

I would say (from what I've read on here and websites) that if it is past the time the test states (usually 10mins) then it would be an evapouration line.

But - it is probably too early anyway - fingers crossed you get your BFP in a few days though!!

Am trying, can't access my email account to get mobile phone pic...ergh...technology,, :?
just been reading about evap lines...maybe it is...
will try to post pic x

you can't see it at all on photo.....blow.....just can't wait another 5 days..i'm going doolally! :x

All i see is babies, babies..babies...see... i'm turning into natasha bedingfield!!!!

LOL!
I know how you feel (I tested 2 days ago and I'm due to test next (yes next :oops: !!) Tuesday!!!

TTC should be listed as a mental health condition!

Definitely!!!!
i may test again tues...so let me know how you get on.... looking now.. i think it is an evap line...i just want it sooooo much :wall:

:hug: Don't worry about it hun - I know the feeling - when I tested I saw a line - it was going the wrong way, but I was convinced it was there - looked away and looked back it was gone! Am actually starting to imagine things!! :oops:

Best of luck. Hope you both get a BFP. xxx

is the line grey or colured? if its pale pink or blue depending on test they you are pregnant.. i still have my test ehre.. and the line is still there.. after 3 1/2 weeks..all the other tests i have ever done had no line what soever grey or anything.. just white. nothingness..go get a clear blue dig.. i was 10dpo when i tested.. used a clearblue at 12dpo and 2 days before af was due and it came up pregnant.!! i bit huge juicy fat PREGNANT!! i love it!! :)

Lush!
My line seemed to be grey, showed my H2B and he agreed he could see something...but so used to knock backs don't wanna get hopes up...going to re test tues...just to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back