• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook is a farce!

Krystal

Reaction score
:evil: I am so so annoyed!

There is a 'I hate Jade Goody' group on facebook. The people have left vulgar messages on there about Jade. They are sick. I can't count the amount of times I have reported the group and the messages on there and STILL it is open.

What the hell are facebook playing at :wall:

It's disgusting and quite upsetting. I know she won't see them but still... :cry: There are some sad sick people in this world.

I have also reported some photo's I have seen on someones profile of a fox hunt, really gory pictures. Still there :wall:

:( There are some very horrible groups on Facebook :(

I agree with Snuggle, some of the groups are disgusting. Some of them really upset me.

That is disgusting :evil: :evil: :evil: :(
Yet they are quick to remove breastfeeding photos :wall: :wall: :wall:

That is really out of order, I don't go looking for groups to join, it would just annoy me I think

Its revolting i heard about these Jade hate groups and was horrified
i think everyone on pf with fb should all report it on mass its disgusting its still there facebook should have removed it :x :twisted: :shakehead: :(

I think it is disgusting how people are allowed to wrote these nasty things about her, and they are so sick at some of the comments. I reported this group and many others like this. It should not be allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back