• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Group question

Urchin

Reaction score
I want to make a facebook group to organise a surprise party for someone, I've never made a group before.

trouble is, the person I want to surprise has facebook and is friends with all the people I want to join the group.
Is there a way to hide the group from people who haven't been invited? Will she be able to see the group if she notices we have joined it and tries to have a look?

If you do an event rather than a group you can opt for it to be SO secret it doesn't even come up in searches :wink:

yep, there is.
Ally set up a group for October mums that was private.
you only saw the group if you got invited to it!
didnt show up in searches or anything!

it is possible to do secret groups too :) :) my friend invited me to join her hidden group with pics of fit half-naked men :lol: i'm not sure how you go about setting them up though i'm afraid... but like minxy says, an event is probably the way to go! lucky friend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back