• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F B B!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
YEY!! Iv got a FBB! :D

Andddd Im in double figures :cheer: :cheer:

Oh my goodd tri 3 on wednesday. Scawiiiiii, but exciiiiting :D

Hey! Well done! :clap:

You're very nearly on the home stretch! :cheer:

My next one is FBB and I'm worrying already - it's just happening too quickly - I'm sure I skipped a baby somewhere! :lol:

Congrats on your FBB Jazz. Not long 'til Tri3 for you, and i'll be hot on your heels a few days later. Are you as scared as me? :lol:

Just a bit! :lol:
But dead excited at the same time, and its nice cause youll be coming over, and so will *rainbow* in a week or so :)
So we wont be totally on our own newbies :lol:

Yay Jazz!! :dance: Go you!!

I love moving up a baby :cheer:

Saaamey :D
I was on pf at like 5am this morning because I couldnt sleep and I kept refrshing the screen every 2 minutes waiting for my ticker to change.
Damn thing didnt change till sometime after I went to bed :lol:

OMG :shock: Its gone so fast! I've kind of been following your pregnancy! I remember when you joined and I'm not pregnant anymore (kind of miss it sometimes!) so its nice to see how people are getting on and how their feeling etc, I'm not stalking you, honest! :lol:

are you suuuuuuure? :lol:
Yeah it has gone pretty quick when I look back, but at the time it feel like its going megga slow.
If that makes any sence :lol:

woohooo jazzy baby!! wont be long till ya over in 3rd tri with me!! soo excited. cant wait to have u and rainbow over with me... im mega excited :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

*Rainbow* said:
oOoooooOooh!!!!!!!!!!!! it changed..!! yay!!! i wonder what time it did, since we were both sitting here waiting for it.. lol!!
Tri 3 is tooooo scary for me.. :shakehead: Theres pain.. :(
x x x

but there is also babies :dance: :dance: :dance:

AND you get to scream as much as you like and not get told off :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member