• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extra wide baby gates

Constantstar

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy them cheaply!!?? I have an open plan kitchen and I need it to fit a 120cm gap and all the ones I've seen ( even in eBay) are £50 + !! Can anyone help? Thank u! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Hey Hun. I don't have one but have replied to your classified thread with an idea of where you might be able to get one.

I dont know if you have one but i went to our local kiddicare shop and got a gate with an extension panel as I have the same problem as you with an open plan front room and 2 boistrous doggies dont think it was too bad money wise to be honest! X

We have a massive space between our lounge and dining room and really struggled. I got a wooden playpen from eBay for about £30 and my oh adjusted and screwed to the walls with the gate bit in the middle.
We have 3 spare panels incase we need to lock the dogs out of anywhere else and as its step over height for us we won't necessarily need the gate bit

What about buying a child pen, I've seen some that you are able to detach bits and use them to seperate rooms. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back