Exercise - lurvs it

Jones

Reaction score
welll today i went to the gym and did 28 mins on xtrainer, 15 mins on bike and 15 mins running on treadmill and leg weights at 18 wks and 4 days...im prettty impressed wid it ha ha ha ha...jooooy!!!!! my abs r hurting now tho =( and err midwife said no more surfing lol ...hows every1 else doing it????
xxx

i didnt know we were allowed to do so much? i have completly stopped weights as thought we werent allowed and havent seen the gym in a lonnnnng time i have however been swimming regualrly and walking but imn saying that i was never a big gym bunny to begin with! oh has stopped me ice skating as said if i fall over i might hurt baby which is prob true i guess.

you can exercise as much as you did before pregnancy, as long as you dont do sit up movements and stuff and you have plenty of support on your back - so resistance machines are a great idea. i advise my clients to exercise throughout pregnancy! i walk a lot so dont go in the gym (i work in one and the last thing i want to do is go in one at the end of my shift lol) so keep up the good work, just be careful at getting yourself too hot and sweaty as body temp rises and baby likes it at normal temp :) x

Have to admit i haven't been in the gym for a couple of weeks, but up until then i had been in the gym 2 / 3 times a week. The only reason is i have been exhausted.

On the other side of things i have been doing aqua aerobics once a week, swimming twice a week and taking the dogs for a longer walk on the days i don't swim, so still feel i am doing plenty, but slowed down a little. My body has sort of told me to slow down a little, so i have.

I think as long as you are well tuned into your body and you listen to what it feels is to much and don't try to beat personal goals whilst pregnant, exercise is brilliant. I always feel so much better for it.

Was still riding my horse until about 4 weeks ago, but run out of room between the front of the saddle and my bump. Was gutted, but new it was time to stop.

Lol countrybumpkin was just planning my hack for tomorrow :) I am still fitting in the saddle so gonna continue I think!! Can't believe I still fit lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back