Exciting :)

positivity :)

Reaction score
me and OH have both taken today as annual leave, was so nice to have a lovely lie in followed by a bacon sandwich!!

just getting ready to go shopping to the huge babies 'r' us, mamas and papas and mothercare :dance:

we probably won't actually buy anything yet but still looking forward to having a good look at buggies etc :)

hoping there will be a bugaboo there as there wasn't one in the mothercare i popped into on saturday??

and to add to the exciting day, its sunny :)

Have a great day, well deserved. Do buy something.....so lovely having something to bring home for the LO. Xxx

Awww enjoy hunni, we did some looking yesterday but no buying x x x

Enjoy, its so much fun! If you still dont find Bugaboo to take a look at, there are a couple at Mothercare in Southside shopping center (wouldnt be far away from you).

Just dont buy it there :)

Sounds lovely Pos! Hope you have lots of fun :) xx

Have fun, I only bought my first lot of baby clothes last Saturday, still need to get my pram and car seat though :oooo:

thanks girls, well im back and exhausted. saw the bugaboo and car seat we want as well as the bedroom set. its so exciting just looking!!

we made one purchase but it was a practical one. i want the tommee tippee set and it is reduced from £120 to £60 in mothercare at the mo so we picked it up to save us paying £120 later on.

knopk i didn't see one in southside the other week but i only had a quick glance xx

Glad you had a good time lovely. Baby shopping sounds fun :love:

X

thanks girls, well im back and exhausted. saw the bugaboo and car seat we want as well as the bedroom set. its so exciting just looking!!

we made one purchase but it was a practical one. i want the tommee tippee set and it is reduced from £120 to £60 in mothercare at the mo so we picked it up to save us paying £120 later on.

knopk i didn't see one in southside the other week but i only had a quick glance xx
They were deffo there last weekend, both Cameleon and Bee, they are all crammed together so you might not have noticed.

Its great starting to buy things, do take my advice and do your shopping in tri2, tri3 I am just tired all the time, so much harder to do things.

Glad you've had a lovely day. Doesn't it actually make it feel real when you start to pick up bits and pieces :)

They were deffo there last weekend, both Cameleon and Bee, they are all crammed together so you might not have noticed.

Its great starting to buy things, do take my advice and do your shopping in tri2, tri3 I am just tired all the time, so much harder to do things.

yeah that mothercare seems crammed, we sort of ran in and out and i didn't see it! that's good, i go there all the time so i can pop in and see the buggy there until i get my own :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back