Exciting!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
My cervix feels 2-3 well soft and well short and every time I get BH it's hurting in my cervix too woot! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish I knew what I'm feeling for! I tried earlier and it just felt tighter up there and was slightly sore! Evie... Help!! Lol

You have to push your fingers really far back towards your bum and press down if you find it's it's unmistakable - sore is good mine feels sore too coz it's opening I hope I don't camp out at 2cm had some more tightenings since and just lost more plug woot!! Lol xx

Lol thanks lol just told my DH to keep his phone near him or get someone I can calls number just incase but were both very jubious lol

Ooooh sounds very positive honey! x

I half expected you to have already had your baby evie! haha taking his her time isnt s/he!! hope you have something happen by tomorrow!! xx

Me too hurting when I walk around now been to the toilet for a wee three times since this post started and now got bad period pains with it all too woot!

Yep I have my fingers crossed. I don't want to get too excited though lol just waiting to see if it leads anywhere if it doesn't it is prob everything softening up which is good for me too

How exciting! Hope this is it at last! Good luck x x

Just finished picking DD up from school and OMG I had to stop like 20+ times in the hour just coz I was the that much pain luckily I'm back home now and I can wait till I'm in a bit more pain in my own home then I will call my DH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back