Excited but scared

charlie26

Reaction score
Well i know im not on my own, tomorrow is a big day for alot of us, Wishing everybody who has a scan all the luck in the world. Please update us with your pics.

GOOD LUCK XX

Good luck!
Does everyone have a scan this early as I thought the first was 12weeksm id love mine earlier than that! x

Good luck Charlie - will be thinking of you tomorrow! X

No hun, just because i had a mc in may. Oh im scared now, oh cant come as hes got to work (only just found out). Nobody else knows so im going on my own :( xx

:hugs: Charlie,

Good luck for all of us too, looking forward to pics xxx

Mines at 1.20, cant belive hubby cant come, im gutted xx :(

Aw i know its horrible when we gotta do this stuff on our own is there no one at all you could take?

With Alisha-Mae i dh couldnt come to the 20 weeks scan i took my nan instead! xx

Good Luck Charlie and Jo. Fx for us all tomorrow. I shall be thinking of my new found PF pals. So glad mine is early to get it over and done with. Been out in the fresh air all day having a picnic and watching the eastbourne airshow and off out at 10pm tonight to watch the fireworks to finish off the weekend. Hoping it means when we come home that we will be so knackered we just fall asleep cos otherwise we shall be up all night thinking and worrying. xxx:)

No jo, nobody else knows, we kept it to our self this time, save having to go through the drama of telling every1 if anything happend. Leanne i will be thinking ov u in the morning,fx all the way. Sure everything will be fine and you will be bringing us a nic pic back!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back