*~Mrs Brightside~*

well im back and there is................. only one in there :lol: everything fine. im bang on my dates!!!! Baby is great no problems at all. I will upload the scan pictures tomorrow when I get home got three and have given one to my mam and one to Lees dad! was really clear....

I managed not to wee myself cause just got sat down in the waiting room and then called me in, I was soo happy :lol:

thanks for everything today girls and thanks mummy-d for keeping me amused over txt lol xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am so pleased that your scan went well, Can not wait to see pics :hug: :hug:

Not twins then? :shock: :wink: Lol only kidding, I think you look just perfect! Can't wait to see your piccys !!!
Did you find out the sex or is it too early?

Aw glad everything went well - cant wait to see the pic

HollyHobby said:
Not twins then? :shock: :wink: Lol only kidding, I think you look just perfect! Can't wait to see your piccys !!!
Did you find out the sex or is it too early?

Still too early to tell the sex as it was only my 12 week scan! Booked my 20 week scan while I was there but its on a letter in my notes and cant remember when it is :lol:

I cant stop looking at the scan pic!! Im still not home so cant upload the pics (on my 3 dongle at my rents! yeah im that addicted to PF I took my laptop and own internet lmfao!! :rotfl: )

as soon as im home I promise to upload a pic!

Baby Brightside was sleeping so she had to wake it up :lol:

oo cant wait to see pics hurry up!!! so exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back