ex seeing son

mrs h

Reaction score
Hi after my ex has continously been letting me and son down by not coming when he say he will to see son ive asked him to write down set times and days and how long he is seeing my son for, as when he did turn up he would say im not stopping so i had no time for shopping or going out etc
So sick of running our lives round him i demanded when he will be seeing him as i was fed up as i asked him one day when is he next coming
and he replied I dont know what ive got planned yet so i dont know :evil:
So i said plan your life round your son not the other way round
Anyway he isnt working as he walked out of his job after we split (coincidence)
And here are the times he wants to come
Mon wed and fri 12-3 thats a grand total of 9 hours
Do people think thats acceptable?
Im not happy as he isnt working and i cant do much in 3 hours i would rather he have him 12-5 but then 2 days but he says no.
Im worried as when he does work what will the acccess be then.
If my son didnt love his dad i would think f#/k you then only see him for 9 hours its your loss. I should add between 1-2.30 my son is asleep so how much time will he spending with my son .
What does everyone think?

Oh hun I dunno - if he wants to see your son for only 9 hours a week I guess that's up to him.

I used to see my dad only on Friday afternoons between the ages of 6 and 11, and then from 11-17 I only saw him once during that whole 6 years (which was when I invited him to my confirmation when I was 14 and he showed up).

It baffles me why any parent wouldn't want to spend as much time as they can with their child, but there we go.

What makes me laugh is he said he was trying for full custody, but yet he cant manage a full day with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back