Ewan Mc Gregor is...

leckershell

Reaction score
HOT or NOT ?

Just wondered really whether people think he's hot or not?

I used to think he was a bit poncy in the roles he plays in films, but after seeing adverts for his new film and after watching the Long Way Round and Long Way Down, I've seen a more manly side to him and he seems such a down-to-earth chap I can't help but vote hot :D

:clap:

id have to say HOT after i saw him in the island :D

HOT HOT HOT!

Plus he rides a motorbike which is ultimately cool! :lol:

Too pale for me, but on that subject he was on BBC breakfast this morning and he has just had treatment for skin cancer because his moles (on his face) turned nasty! :shock: I was glad to hear he has the all clear now though!

He is hot and he is a lovely guy to. I have known him since I was about 9 or 10yrs old as his parents are next door neighbours of my best mates Aunt & Uncle, in the summer time I used to go visiting with my mate and we would play football with them in the local park

sarah, get a pic of his arse for me to cheer me up :rotfl:

I say not - even though he is scottish

SarahH said:
He is hot and he is a lovely guy to. I have known him since I was about 9 or 10yrs old as his parents are next door neighbours of my best mates Aunt & Uncle, in the summer time I used to go visiting with my mate and we would play football with them in the local park

OMG :shock:

can we be best friends :D

I think he is HOT! Always have. Think he is talented and down to earth and I love his sexy accent!

He lost a few brownie points with that awful advert he has just done but aside from that.......PHWOAR!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

evemarie8 said:
Too pale for me, but on that subject he was on BBC breakfast this morning and he has just had treatment for skin cancer because his moles (on his face) turned nasty! :shock: I was glad to hear he has the all clear now though!

Yeah I saw that too, that's what made me think of him.

Sherlock said:
He's an attractive guy but just not my type at all

Me neither, and same to eve saying he's pale. He's not my type in the slightest but I strangely vote hot. It's weird as I wouldn't usually go for that look.

main.jpg

hes a looker, but i still prefer his mate Charlie...hes soooooooo lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back