• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eviction notice!

Nonabean

Reaction score
So, saw the MW yesterday, and my little monkey has moved back up.

He's getting issued with his eviction notice tomorrow morning and I should be getting induced at term +10, or 11. Which is Monday or Tuesday. She said I can get an outpatient induction, so I need to go in the day before and get a scan, then I'll go in and get my pessary, get monitored for a bit, then I just go home and wait.
The hospital will phone me to see if things are starting to happen.

I don't mind getting induced, I just hope I don't end up on the drip, because then I'll be stuck in a bloody bed, and that's my idea of a nightmare labour. I want to be able to walk around.

xx

Ooooo exciting. Didn't know you can be an outpatient...why do sme stay in?

Can you not wander around with the drip on a wheely stand? I'd hate to be stuck in bed waiting, the cafe's far too good in our hospital lol

Hope it doesn't come to induction hunny xxxxxxxxx

Ooooo exciting. Didn't know you can be an outpatient...why do sme stay in?

I think I'm allowed to be outpatient as I've had a really straightforward pregnancy.

I think it must be when there's a risk of complication.

Either that, or it's because my local hospital only has space for 20 new Mums, so they don't want to use beds unless they need to! Lol.

Can you not wander around with the drip on a wheely stand? I'd hate to be stuck in bed waiting, the cafe's far too good in our hospital lol

Hope it doesn't come to induction hunny xxxxxxxxx

Apparently the risk of me pulling it out during a contraction is too high, they'd rather have girls on the bed when they have a drip in. Which sucks!

Thanks Esperanza! Hope your LO appears soon.

xx

Hey Nona hope it all goes well for you, everything ready for you now? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back