Everywhere seems to be having a sale!

Mildly

Reaction score
Last night I went on the Babies R Us site and have ordered a cotbed which was reduced from £199 to £99 :cheer: Also ordered a few other bits like our moses basket and stand (which is a rocking one and has been reduced from £19.99 to £9.99) and our play gym, sadly not reduced though.

Also am off to Ikea on Wednesday as they have some underwater themed mats, storage stuff and hanging items - which will look great in the nursery!

I love sales :D Anyone else found any good bargains?

John Lewis sale started yesterday as well. I will go next week sometime after our local NCT sale.

Sandi

i went 2 ikea and got so much 4 so little!!!!!!!!!! they have the coolest stuff the baby towels r sooooo cute!!! im going to john lewis on fri to check out their sale!!!! :D

I've ordered some bits from Mamas and Papas in their sale, great time of year for bargains :D

Bagpuss17 said:
I've ordered some bits from Mamas and Papas in their sale, great time of year for bargains :D

Same here. I saved a fortune on my nursery furniture yesterday.
I also got the Meadow interior collection a few weeks ago when
it was 30% off! xx

Oooh I will have to check out John Lewis and M&P too, thanks for the ideas.

I have never been to ikea before so can't wait, my mate loves it there and says he can't believe I haven't been yet! Their prices are really good too.

i love the sales managed to save 89 quid on our pushchair, and were waiting to go to the next sale on the 19th, my friends going to get there really early like 5am when the doors open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back