Everythings Changing and I'm a little Scared!!!!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Is anyone else scared about how much there life is changing or is it just me.

Maybe i've just had a tough week but i feel like i just want to crawl into a hole on my own for a bit..

Things bothering me at the mo are:

• - We've just sold our house and haven't definetly found somewhere to buy yet so are probably going to have to move in with my in laws
    :wall: :wall: I'm over the moon we have finally sold our house and i am fine with the thought of moving in with OH's parents while i'm pregnant but not if i'm still there when then baby comes along!! Is that bad of me? i just don't think i'll cope without my own space straight out of hospital!

- I had to had my last cat put down last night she was 20yrs old and it was a tumour in the end but i somehow feel she was my last link to my past before my family/parents all split up.

- I'm unhappy at work and working through problems there and just don't know how i'm going to cope once the baby's arrived with work/life balance but money needs

- My OH is off to London for a week next week with work and i hate it when he goes away i know it sounds pathetic but i get really scared he will cheat or something similar as i know its situations like this when it happens. and i hate been on my own too! :roll:

I just wish i had a crystal ball that could guarantee me that i will find a home before the baby was due and i would be happy there and it will all be ready in time for baby phumps arrival, that me and my OH take to being parents really well and money isn't so much a problem that i have to go back to work for longer hours than i want too! - But i guess everyone wants one of those hey!!

i just hate the unknown!!!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Sorry for moaning.................. Can someone help me find my socks so i can well and truly pull them up please :roll: :roll: :roll:

LMP x

I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time at the moment. :hug: If it's any consolation I think everyone gets a bit over whelmed by everything at some point, I certainly do anyway!
As for the house problem, are your buyers flexible as to a time to move in? When we moved 3 house fell through before we actually ended up moving so our buyers ended up having their offer accepted in April and not actually getting the house till the end of December! They were really understanding though and knew that we needed to find somewhere else to move to first.
As for work and money my Mum always used to tell me if you waited till you could afford to have a baby you'd never have one but things always work out in the end.
i hope that you feel better soon and that everything sorts itself out :hug: :hug:

LMP :hug: :hug:

You'll not alone.

I wake up sometimes thinking am I ready for all this change! I love my bump, but realise that so much will be different not only in life but financially (my DH doesn't seem to grasp saving money) and I'm the main bread winner so things will be hard. I also feel that I am going to miss opportunities at work too, my boss was fighting for me to be upgraded but we have agreed to do it after I return for maternity leave as the stress of the process was too much (and also with structural changes here there would be competition for my job, but after I return I would be the only one eligible initially to apply)

I'm also scared of when DH leaves me with LO when he returns to work after 2-3 week paternity leave.

I think how we are both feeling are natural and I have noticed we are both 20 weeks ao may be it is just that stage of pregnancy.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mx

Oh me too! You're definitely not alone!!

I'm scared of living on my own with baby, money, work is really bad at the moment, long story but planning a tribunal, I'm thinking of starting my own business - bad timing, but once I have a darn idea in my head it won't go! :doh: it's going sooooo slowly, house furniture etc..

..Don't worry :hug:

Socks20rainbow20400.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw thanks Guys!!!! And Danni where did you find my socks !!!!! I've been looking for them everywhere!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well you'll all be pleased to know i have in fact pulled myself together a bit now. I've had a good cry which was great!! I was sat on the loo (soory TMI) in a daze feeling sorry for myself and then baby phump started to give me a few little kicks as if to stay "come on mummy look at what you have to look forward too!! " and i've also taken it easy at work this morning instead of stressing myself out, and to top it all off we had a delivery that came with free CHOCOLATES!!! And they were my favorite ones to boot!! Lindt Lindor !!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So i thought of that as a present from fate to cheer me up!!! (so i stole them all for myself :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

Well I'm in on my own today so why shouldn't i! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And its nice to know i'm not the only one that gets freaked out at times!!!

here's a set of hugs for you all to say thanks i knew you would all understand

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

:hug: :hug: dont worry hun everthing will be ok when your baby arrives. Dont feel bad about wanting your own space, its only natural to feel like that. :hug:

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say, I can kind of understand how you're feeling coz I felt the same when I was having my first little girl. I lived on my own in a lovely little house when I accidently got pg, had just found a half decent job, and although we'd been together a while, had never lived with BF (we also had a bit of a troubled history together). 2 months before I had Daisy I had to let my lovely house and move to a not as nice, but larger place which was on a rather busy road, opposite the main London train line and directly underneath a flight path! BF and I didn't take well to cohabitation, argued like mad at first and it was all very very stressful!

But once you have that little baby EVERYTHING changes - you will probably feel so different - everything else fades into insignificance.....it is the most wonderful experience - if I could experience one thing again in my life it would be to have my first baby again!! It is tough at first (we struggled/ still do financially as I haven't worked since) but things will work out and you'll find a way to cope.

All the best :hug:

its very unsettling when your home is up in the air

i know exactly how you feel cos i've been moving around every 6 weeks through my pregnancy (dont ask its a long story!! ) and we had hoped to be settled by the time the baby comes. But these things dont always go to plan and we wont be in a permanant place by then.....we're going to be moving at least twice more before july and then again when my flat finally sells

i wouldnt want to be in someone elses house when the baby comes ....is there no chance you can rent somehwre until your new house is ready?

Well...... bit of an update i think we've found a house we like we just need to get the vendor down on price a bit but i think we could do that.

so hopefully is we do have to move in with the in-laws it won't be for long YAY!!!

I'm feeling a lot brighter about it now just hope it all comes together!!!

LMP x

So glad you are feeling beter and have found a house you like! Hope you can get price down and have a nice quick sale!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back