Everything tastes burnt!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
Thought my hubby had burnt the tea :oops: - the burnt taste (plus the fact that I had to spit the chicken out as the meat texture made me want to vom :lol: ) made me decide to just have a bowl of fruit and fibre for tea.

That tasted burnt too!!!! As does my lime cordial (mmm - burnt lime cordial :puke: )

It's quite bizarre!

Either this is a pregnancy thing or I have a malfunctioning temporal lobe :rotfl:

Lol I find a lot of things taste of perfume. Bizarre!

xx

I've got the burnt thing too! I had a tuna sandwich yesterday and my mouth told me it was definitely burnt.

Phew - so my brain isn't exploding then.

You know there's something up when a glass of water tastes burnt (even the worst cook in the world couldn't burn a glass of water :rotfl: )

The air conditioning in my car alternates between curry, garlic bread and chippy chips. DH can't smell a thing :roll:

I personally don't find anything tastes weird but I do have a horrible permanent lump in my throat since *shhhhh* giving up the cigs. Swap?

Right now everything has hardly any taste at all xxx

A bit off topic but I love burnt sausages :lol:

And even though your thread talks about vile burnt food..I am hungry!....YET AGAIN!

Gigantic baby number 2 due in 30 weeks :|

I want through a stage where everything kept tasting of onion. I was convinced it was coming from my chopping board so kept cleaning it over and over again until I realised packet food was also tasting of onion!

Thankfully thats gone now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back