Everyone always moans

Amanda W

Reaction score
Have you noticed this week that the weather has been very nice and yet people still moan :shock:

They moan when its cold
They moan when its hot
They moan when its just right

I guess you just cant win

LOL

ah yeah but not only is it a woman's prerogative to moan, but we live in the UK!!!! I think that gives us 10 times the reason to moan! Haha! But I know what you mean. We will always find something to moan about! xx

ah yeah but not only is it a woman's prerogative to moan, but we live in the UK!!!! I think that gives us 10 times the reason to moan! Haha! But I know what you mean. We will always find something to moan about! xx

Ha nice answer iam loving this weather thou only find thing i find annoying atm is trying to keep baby cool

I never moan about the heat!! Love it!!

Hate the cold and rain though :(

I find it funny how some people use Fahrenheit when it's hot so it sounds hotter & Celsius when it's cold so it sounds colder :lol:

xxx

I have to say I'm loving the heat right now , despite feeling a bit round :)

im guilty of this!!!!!! lol i dont mind the heat if im on holiday where there is a pool or beach...but uk heat is rubbish, and the rain... dont get me started =(((

Last edited:
I moan about the cold, admittedly, but never ever about the heat!

I have never been a fan of the heat, I overheat incredibly quickly, much prefer cooler temperatures.

I only moan cos it changes so quickly and it's difficult to keep up - especially with storage heaters as you need to know the day before what it's gonna be like the next day! And I plan so much stuff when it's sunny and then it pours down with rain after lunch lol :) Don't actually mind most weather, just hate the wind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back