• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eugh Officially Overdue!!

Jendon

Reaction score
Girls Im gutted. I was so sure that with this being my second baby and with all the BHs Ive been getting and already being 2cm dilated I was not going to reach my due date - but i have and its been and gone!!

Had to call my MW out on Monday as I had really swollen ankles etc. Blood pressure was up but no protein in urine. I was supposed to see her again today but she is too busy and cant squeeze me in till Friday!!!!

So I am feeling officially miserable today. My 4 year old daughter is desperate to meet her little brother and is asking me how many more sleeps till he comes out and I havent got a date to aim for!!!

Please, please I need labour dust big time (never thought I would have to ask!!)

Good luck hon, I really hope you dont have to wait too long! keep your spirits up! x

*** labour dust ***
hope things start happening for you soon :hug: :hug:

Big helping of labour dust on its way to you :hug:

i hope it happens for both of us soon, :)
keep your head up he will be here soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back