Erotic stories

lisasmithy88

Reaction score
just wondering does anyone else like reading erotic stories like 50 shades of grey and stuff?

I liked this one,

My First Lesbian Experience

full story
https://www.mediafire.com/?c41ap670836p12g
Every night I’d picture one of the girls in my head and I imagined myself caressing them, kissing their
sweet lips and tasting their tight pussies. There was one girl in particular I was very attracted to, she
was quite small, not taller than 5ft6 and she had bright green eyes and long black hair. She definitely
looked a lot older, probably because of her curvaceous figure and she had very defined facial
features. I began to feel desperate for the experience of kissing another girl, and the fact that none of
my friends were in any kind of way bi curious made it even harder for me, especially because I was
so young.

Wayward girls Craving

full story - https://www.mediafir...w2qgex4qsz27sc6

‘DIIINNNGGG……DOOONNNGGG……’
I ran down stairs and there Kelli stood. She was a petite blonde with eyes like emeralds, and perky B
cup breasts. Her firm heart shaped ass made her sixteen-year-old body irresistible.
As she stepped in she gave me a tremendous hug, her breasts resting against me. Without fail this
sent my nipples racing to erection. Kelli just smiled as she felt my breasts graze her. Then she gave
them a playful twist. She took off running down the hall towards my bedroom. I chased after her.

not the normal type of story i read but this on seemed ok, tell me what you thought.

Personally didn't like 50 shades of grey. It reminded me of twilight but with sex & no vampires! You can tell that's where the inspiration came from & just like twilight it was a poor writing style (IMO) & extremely repetitive!

My friend recommended Bared To You to me but I've not had the opportunity to read it.

Hey up! I'm actually writing one little erotic story (biographical) and if some of you could read it and give me feedback it would be good?

Only 16 pages.. as no spare time :/

Personally didn't like 50 shades of grey. It reminded me of twilight but with sex & no vampires! You can tell that's where the inspiration came from & just like twilight it was a poor writing style (IMO) & extremely repetitive!

Exactly my thoughts on it. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about at all :shock:

50 Shades wasn't that bad. Still, what I prefer are short stories, if possible for free (yea, I'm a real penny pincher ;) ) For example, I liked this short erotic story more than 50 Shades, and it's free of charge ;)

My friend recommended Bared To You to me but I've not had the opportunity to read it.

I've read this one and it was good better than fifty Shades.

I read Bared to you and have a few other books like this. I did like 50SOG but thought Ninety Days of Genivieve was better. Going on the Kindle app there are various free books you can download which are good and free is obviously great!

I buy most of my books second hand from world of books each for about £2-3 and in almost new condition!

I liked 50 shades of grey and not for the erotic side as personally found it a bit cheesy and cringy! but I love the actual story and felt it would have been a better book without the erotic side!... the film imo was awful!.. I real let down!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back