• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Erm...whoops!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
As you may or may not know, we are not TTC until Nov as hubby is away between Feb and June so dont want him to miss baby number 2's birth. However, last night we got a bit carried away and didnt use a condom :oops: I'm due to ovulate around now so I know there's a chance of pregnancy but as much as I want to have another baby I really dont want to go through labour and birth on my own :(
Someone please give me a slap for being careless :oops:

awww darling.... :hug: :hug: what you going to do? just leave it and wait to see what happens or go see the Dr??

Awww Hun, have some of these ... :hug: :hug: :hug:

You know it doesn't necessarily mean you will get pregnant this month anyway ... as some of us here can testify!!

KittyMom said:
Awww Hun, have some of these ... :hug: :hug: :hug:

You know it doesn't necessarily mean you will get pregnant this month anyway ... as some of us here can testify!!

your telling me!!! :lol:

The chances of getting pregnant from one sesh are pretty slim so I'm not going to do anything about it. It took us 7 months to get pregnant last time. I cant help feeling a pinch of excitement though you know what I mean? :wink:

yeah I know what ya mean.... I was like that when we wernt really trying as such, we were having sex without protection and every time I was excited thinking oh that might be it!!!! i think thats natural hun!!! yr best to not do anything.... what will be will be darling!!!

MrsBrightside said:
yeah I know what ya mean.... I was like that when we wernt really trying as such, we were having sex without protection and every time I was excited thinking oh that might be it!!!! i think thats natural hun!!! yr best to not do anything.... what will be will be darling!!!

Thats what I think too :hug:

Its the best outlook on life hun!!!! somethings are just meant to be where others arent!!!! i think if everyone thought the same way the world would be a better place!! :hug: :hug:

I'm sure everything will work out fine, whatever happens :hug: Look at me posh new piccy!!!! :D <-----------

xxsammyxx said:
I'm sure everything will work out fine, whatever happens :hug: Look at me posh new piccy!!!! :D <-----------

Yay was that from my instructions? Great pic hun :hug:

Just saw your reply in your thread hun, glad the instructions worked :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Where's your hubs going in April/May? cant you tag along :lol: then give birth wherever he is :lol:

you know you want to try now, so sod it, get baby dancing girl!

There is noooooooooooo way you will wait until Nov!! ;) :lol:

It's a bugger having to plan round your hubby aint it!!

Snuggle said:
The chances of getting pregnant from one sesh are pretty slim so I'm not going to do anything about it. :wink:

thats what i thought too babe!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen&James said:
Snuggle said:
The chances of getting pregnant from one sesh are pretty slim so I'm not going to do anything about it. :wink:

thats what i thought too babe!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Oh well, may be joining you soon then! :lol:

Leanne, you have no faith in me :shakehead: I can wait until Nov :fib: :fib: Hubby is going to Oman on detachment with RAF so I cant go unfortunately :(

SarahH, I dont know how you cope with hubby going away constantly. I find it bad enough that my hubby has to go on random courses for a week never mind weeks on end. This 4 months that he will be away is something he has to do every 2/3 years, I hate it! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back