ER

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Did anyone see it last night. I cried like a baby, it was soooooo emotional. wont spoil it for anyone that is watching it on Channel 4. I love the programme so much, have watched it since the beginning. am not liking the new theme tune though.

x

i havent watched it. my mom loves the program. ive read some of the plot lines though to do with abby.

but i shant say anything :lol:

Oh God, yeah, we saw it.
Both Ali and I were in floods of tears. I had to go out of the room at one point.
Not recommended viewing for anyone with out of control hormones like me!

hi lucy just noticed that you are having a section.

i have had three sections and my last one was by far the best one.

they let my DH in the room with me from start to finish. he actually held me as they did the spinal, made the experience a lot more pleasurable. Jon was able to stand to watch when they pulled liam out and he cut the cord. One of the helpers in the theatre even took piccies of a newborn colourful Liam.

xx

When you have a planned section do they give you a time as well as the date?

I had a c section and often think what I would do next time (if there is a next time) Mine was a very emergency section. horrid horrid horrid.

ER.... I cant watch it I get to involved and makes me sad, even the soaps I dont watch all the time!

Sorry to hijack thread but yes, with a planned section they give you a date. My hospital do three planned sections a day and since I'm the third, I have to call at 8.30am on the 22nd to see what time I need to go in. Jaidie - why was your section so horrid?
Davina - thanks for the reassurance - you've actually made it sound like it could be bearable. I needed to hear that so thank you!
Lx

ooo i LOVE e.r watch it on e4 on the thursday and it on channel 4 on the monday lol
manda x

i love ER so so much im too addicted i was in tears by the end of it. :cry:

Lucybee, hope I did not worry you! I should have thoutht what I was writing!! It was emergency after 3 days of contractions, they did not really explain what was happening and my oh got kicked out of the room and forgotton about! Oliver heart rate was falling. but after everything was fine. I hope I have not upset you?

jade

No Jaidie, don't worry!
OMG though - I can't believe you had a section after three days of contractions! You must've been EXHAUSTED?!
You poor thing! L x

thats the same thing as me Jadiey expect that my labour wasnt as long. Kieran's heartbeat kept dropping everytime they tried to turn the drip up (i was being induced) much nicer to have it all planned. with Joshua i tried for a natural but it never worked so i had another section, and then the hospital where i had Liam didnt practice with VBAC so i had another section which was planned from start.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back